Author Topic: prop go out to Germany  (Read 325 times)

RichSwagger

• 'G'
  • Brazil Street Underboss
Re: prop go out to Germany
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2008, 02:15:47 PM »
I was born in Nuremberg, Germany

Germany aint bad at all homey, I aint seen nothing over there that compares to anything in the U.S. I spent my first four years in Nuremberg, came back to Ramstein and Kauserslautern and not much had changed except the wall came down and it was a cluster fuck of people every which way. There was no 'struggle' or none of that shit. I saw a whole buncha German cats tryna front off American hip hop culture rockin Yankee caps and tryna speak with slang and ebonics but there was not a single real banger in sight. Actually Germany reminds me more of that movie "Whiteboys". Yeah the German girls flock to the GIs at the bases but hey were Americans were not the everyday German that they encounter daily. Its something new.

The only bad thing about Germany is the Polizei, them muthafuckas will beat that ass if you step outta line and not think twice about it. They had some German version of Green Peace outside one of the bases protesting the War in Iraq and the MPs were on our side of the gate and they called the Polizei, because if the Germans cross the line we're legally able to use force and supress the threat. But instead they called the Polizei to handle it first and them muthafuckas rolled around in armored reconnaisance vehicles with machine guns on the top, and them niggas rushed out the back of them vehicles in commando gear and shit and the head guy ordered them all to disperse immediately. He gave them just that one warning, they didnt comply next thing you know they were cutting through that crowd like a knife through butter whipping the shit outta people with billy clubs and rifle butts, they started to let the dogs go on a few people and an actual German born and bred German Shepherd is a muthafucka. Them bitches were crazy
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 02:21:35 PM by RichSwagger »

Big Fase 100, Rich Swagger & Crooked I

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2008, 02:17:37 PM »
DONT BELEIVE THE HYPE NIGGAZ...on some real shit cuzz,germany is not the place to be...its cool 4 a min.but other than that there aint one nigga here in germany that aint struggling in jail or hustling...the army cats is protected behind that wall so they dont have to go threw the hassals, or other racial  bullshit that the civilian negros go threw...hell!i just meet my homeboy who is from atlanta yesterday in this Munich prison...And as far as the banging shit..up in K_TOWN.its a real sham.cause u have all these fake bangaz running around actually thinking they are really gang banging :grumpy:..aloooot of brothaz left here,and left alooot of black-german children behind cause they could not take the laws towar doutsiders as they call it(or dealing with a crazy ass german women) ......compared to america its smurfvill....but the laws are not so different towards turki,blacks ect.... shit alot of germans are trying to get ghost.white americans love it here,cause alot of there roots are hear..and all these beerfest and what have u.niggaz dont fuck around,cause we know the out come......i got some german girl friends,and they dying to get up out.not hateing on your feelings toward germany,but keep it 100%u sugar covering cuzz.  8)

stop trying to leech off of black AMERICA'S struggle, you know it ain't that bad, get more people to cosing before your story is believeable
a white boy in denail..please, its not that deep homie...(im just kicking facts.)..there is a good and bad side to every thing cuzz..im just saying dont be misleading people...and i think u missed my whole point,chill out.

stop talking like kurupt

LMAO!!!

menetekel

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 04:01:10 PM »
i'm 26 yrs old and  born in kaiserslautern (or k-town) i'm a native african and never got problems because  of my skin color. so there's no real racial problems. and i never saw gang bangers out here exept a group called "FG One2"  8)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2008, 01:12:30 AM »
i'm 26 yrs old and  born in kaiserslautern (or k-town) i'm a native african and never got problems because  of my skin color. so there's no real racial problems.

Brotha the whole world  hates your black ass..u sound silly as a african brotha saying some wild shit like that...i dont know not one black person in the world that has not ran into some kind of racial conflict...u must be a busta, or some sellout. sorry homie i aint going.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2008, 01:16:12 AM »
DONT BELEIVE THE HYPE NIGGAZ...on some real shit cuzz,germany is not the place to be...its cool 4 a min.but other than that there aint one nigga here in germany that aint struggling in jail or hustling...the army cats is protected behind that wall so they dont have to go threw the hassals, or other racial  bullshit that the civilian negros go threw...hell!i just meet my homeboy who is from atlanta yesterday in this Munich prison...And as far as the banging shit..up in K_TOWN.its a real sham.cause u have all these fake bangaz running around actually thinking they are really gang banging :grumpy:..aloooot of brothaz left here,and left alooot of black-german children behind cause they could not take the laws towar doutsiders as they call it(or dealing with a crazy ass german women) ......compared to america its smurfvill....but the laws are not so different towards turki,blacks ect.... shit alot of germans are trying to get ghost.white americans love it here,cause alot of there roots are hear..and all these beerfest and what have u.niggaz dont fuck around,cause we know the out come......i got some german girl friends,and they dying to get up out.not hateing on your feelings toward germany,but keep it 100%u sugar covering cuzz.  8)

stop trying to leech off of black AMERICA'S struggle, you know it ain't that bad, get more people to cosing before your story is believeable
a white boy in denail..please, its not that deep homie...(im just kicking facts.)..there is a good and bad side to every thing cuzz..im just saying dont be misleading people...and i think u missed my whole point,chill out.

stop talking like kurupt
yeah I know the truth is very hard to swallo..U must be german?cause u the only one taken this convo.hard. 8)