Author Topic: Game cousin Exposing him and Bompton George. He explains the funeral situation  (Read 1652 times)

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
how is this exposed? all he doin is sayin everything the other game haters say...this nigga callin game sweet and a bitch..but when game put his hands on him...he file a police report...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

RichSwagger

• 'G'
  • Brazil Street Underboss
how is this exposed? all he doin is sayin everything the other game haters say...this nigga callin game sweet and a bitch..but when game put his hands on him...he file a police report...

lmao

Big Fase 100, Rich Swagger & Crooked I

ThaRealSupreme

I fucks with Big Fase thats my big homey til the dirt
I dont know that nigga though but he runnin his mouth like crazy
Why it look like he shot this video in a dealership?
If you got money nigga dont shoot a video in the corner of a auto shop garage
Or in a muthafuckin dealership

What does money have to do with where he shot the video? That isn't a music video or movie. He could've shot it while he was orderin in a drive thru. He wasn't bragging about his money yet he was saying he old his own.

Im just saying if you out to prove a point prove your point my nigga
If the niggas is as fake as you say they are prove they fake
If you got the money you say you holdin do something with it
Dont just talk shit to talk shit
Cause honestly the Taylor family feud shit is getting old
If it aint Game and Fase, its his cousins, or siblings
Or someone else actin out in front of a damn camera

Money can't prove Game's fake. Game's actions proves it and people just speak on it. Dude is taking care of himself and his family with his money so he is doing something with it.

I feel you on that but this family feud shit is ridiculous
These niggas almost have as much family drama as the fuckin Kennedys

That's because of how they were raised on some real shit so it'll continue to be that way
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

h2k4

KD, is telling the truth and people have been exposing Game before he even dropped The Documentary the streets don't fuck with Game. That nigga is a foul ass phoney u see how he did Fase over money, he also said his sister B-fly wouldn't get in the industry long as he's in it because she was managed by Big Fase. This nigga is a str8 clown! No if ands or buts about it.

How do you know he is telling the truth?  Because it's on Spider's website?  To me it looks very suspect.

I know his closes people and they don't go around doing clown shit or starting bull shit if that was the case they would've been on Youtube with the Big Fase incident. They been had an oppurtunity to use Game for a little fame. As far as, posting DFM Records everywhere..why not use this oppurtunity also since they some hustlers that's what they do naturally. I see some people on here don't want to come to the truth that Game is a clown. U can still like his music but know Jayceon is putting on an act and ya'll are fallin for that role. The truth keeps coming from the streets since day one and not even on no hating shit but I'll give it to Game for havin ppl ridin his nutts with respect of person when it comes to judgement I guess his money does come in handy.

So they're using a sad incident such as his sister's passing to promote their record label?  That's pretty low to me.  But if you think that's what real people do, then that's your opinion.  I could care less about Game's street image.  What I do care about is quality music, which he is putting out.

RichSwagger

• 'G'
  • Brazil Street Underboss
I fucks with Big Fase thats my big homey til the dirt
I dont know that nigga though but he runnin his mouth like crazy
Why it look like he shot this video in a dealership?
If you got money nigga dont shoot a video in the corner of a auto shop garage
Or in a muthafuckin dealership

What does money have to do with where he shot the video? That isn't a music video or movie. He could've shot it while he was orderin in a drive thru. He wasn't bragging about his money yet he was saying he old his own.

Im just saying if you out to prove a point prove your point my nigga
If the niggas is as fake as you say they are prove they fake
If you got the money you say you holdin do something with it
Dont just talk shit to talk shit
Cause honestly the Taylor family feud shit is getting old
If it aint Game and Fase, its his cousins, or siblings
Or someone else actin out in front of a damn camera

Money can't prove Game's fake. Game's actions proves it and people just speak on it. Dude is taking care of himself and his family with his money so he is doing something with it.

I feel you on that but this family feud shit is ridiculous
These niggas almost have as much family drama as the fuckin Kennedys

That's because of how they were raised on some real shit so it'll continue to be that way

Real Spit

Big Fase 100, Rich Swagger & Crooked I

No Teflon

KD, is telling the truth and people have been exposing Game before he even dropped The Documentary the streets don't fuck with Game. That nigga is a foul ass phoney u see how he did Fase over money, he also said his sister B-fly wouldn't get in the industry long as he's in it because she was managed by Big Fase. This nigga is a str8 clown! No if ands or buts about it.

1)B fly would go as far in the industry as me, with or without Game, she mad ugly and her voice sounds like she a crackheaded prostitute, that lolipop song she made on myspace was the worst shit ever made..

2)I got XXL scans and B fly was there saying that Game does not help her becoz she does not ask him, but if she did, he would def hook up with her and she loves him and all.She wana be B fly, not Games sister..

You fail to hate on the nigga becoz u insecure,ur facts aint striaght and u fail becoz of that.

ThaRealSupreme

1)B fly would go as far in the industry as me, with or without Game, she mad ugly and her voice sounds like she a crackheaded prostitute, that lolipop song she made on myspace was the worst shit ever made..

2)I got XXL scans and B fly was there saying that Game does not help her becoz she does not ask him, but if she did, he would def hook up with her and she loves him and all.She wana be B fly, not Games sister..

You fail to hate on the nigga becoz u insecure,ur facts aint striaght and u fail becoz of that.

U fail to realize I ain't talkin about XXL I'm talkin about the one who got it from the horses mouth and you right B-fly wouldnt have made it either way. Of course, No Teflon is going to disagree I wouldn't expect you to agree with me if I said it's hot today.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn goin hard on the killafornia kid
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
I hope all this bickering won't affect Game's Music..These guys should just stand on their own two fee and make something happen..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

HA2O

• Lil Geezy
Game has the most disloyal family members ever.

Okka

Didn't Game knock him out and then he sued Game?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 10:17:40 AM by Okka »

The_Offence

how is he exposing them  :-\ every story has 2 sides, he gave his side and im sure fase & game will have a different story

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers

lol @ this being "exposed" ::)

and LMAAAAAAAAAAO @ BOX5 commenting hahaha i told you that nigga a BITCH

whenever Game drops a dope song or does something good or is involved in something good he NEVER comments

but as SOOON as he in some contoversy HES RIGHT THERE COMMENTIN LMAO

and then he wanna say "STOP HATIN ON SPIDER" LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

Fat lip ass nigga.

That nigga lips big as Jay-Zs

You do have a point. He use to do the same thing on westcoastrydaz

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
how is he exposing them  :-\ every story has 2 sides, he gave his side and im sure fase & game will have a different story

the bitch boy probz just cry his way outta this one  :'( :'(

midwestryder

big fase is not on games side or with game at all.fase