Author Topic: Another quiet night at home  (Read 466 times)

Blood$

Re: Another quiet night at home
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2008, 03:06:40 PM »
last night I was gettin' bent, right now I'm chillin'  8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2008, 04:00:43 PM »
I got wasted last night, hooked up with a blonde bombshell at that party, wasn't home until like 7 am after a great afterparty.

Today I slept in, got up and me and some homies went fishing - watched a movie, and now I'm chilling with some beers while listening to Cunnin...

« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 04:02:58 PM by K.Dub »

kemizt

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2008, 04:13:35 PM »
LMFAO at Sikotic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I ate this nasty ass pizza at the pizza place across the street like (There's a different owner every two months, it's usually always Albanians, this time Indians, lol), so we tryed they pizza and it is nasty as hell but we was starving, the pizza tasted like chicken francaise, which mean to a nigga it tastes like beer chicken, it's a werid flavor like. Nasty. They are good people but they should stick to Gas Stations and Dolla Stores. :-\ It's a store front and it's real small and they open at like 6 in the morning to sell breakfast, fuckin' weird. :laugh:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2008, 04:20:15 PM »
the pizza tasted like chicken francaise, which mean to a nigga it tastes like beer chicken,

LOL :D

kemizt

JAZ

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2008, 04:45:02 PM »
i found out how ableton works. and a mixed some weird songs over some other weird songs, so they would sound awesome.

BJV

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2008, 05:12:57 PM »
QUIET nights at home with Pro Tools.  :P :P :P

Ableton is ass & pro tools is the past.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2008, 05:15:28 PM »
watchin tv
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2008, 06:42:36 PM »

haha i don't know what you're operating but protools is the industry standard for movie post production, which is my career i'm studying and interning for right now. don't even try and say nuendo either cuz 1/10 studios film or music use that shit.

BJV

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2008, 04:30:53 AM »

haha i don't know what you're operating but protools is the industry standard for movie post production, which is my career i'm studying and interning for right now. don't even try and say nuendo either cuz 1/10 studios film or music use that shit.

I know it's still the standard, and Im talking mainly from a music production point of view. I have to use pro tools every now and then but I love Sonar 8)

J Bananas

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2008, 12:23:41 PM »

I know it's still the standard, and Im talking mainly from a music production point of view. I have to use pro tools every now and then but I love Sonar 8)

Sonar is cool but it's on the same level as ableton as far as capabilities, it's just more user friendly

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2008, 02:07:40 PM »
Say brother, you heard that new Murs and 9th?