Author Topic: What album is this Richie Rich and 2Pac cut on?  (Read 353 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: What album is this Richie Rich and 2Pac cut on?
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2008, 11:20:33 PM »
That's not true and you know it..Pac was a  loud mouth who would stir shit up just for sales..Did u ever hear about his response to the one time Biggie was able to confront him backstage at an awards show? Biggie asked what the fuck his problem was and Pac said" Just trying to sell some records"..So I wrote a rap for you "Dan Dick in the Mouth" - Blood are red, Crips are blue, I fucked your mother in the ass, and she had you..

Anal sex gets girls pregnant? Wow, I never knew that.  :o Astonishing fact. Mind linking me to whoever said this? If this Biggie thing was truely the case why did someone from 2Pac's entourage or 2Pac himself pull a gun on Biggie at the Soul Power Awards in 1996. Answer me that.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2008, 11:21:35 PM »
That's not true and you know it..Pac was a  loud mouth who would stir shit up just for sales..Did u ever hear about his response to the one time Biggie was able to confront him backstage at an awards show? Biggie asked what the fuck his problem was and Pac said" Just trying to sell some records"..So I wrote a rap for you "Dan Dick in the Mouth" - Blood are red, Crips are blue, I fucked your mother in the ass, and she had you..

yes, and you're going to dismiss 2pac's Vibe interviews and COUNTLESS songs that indicate it was more personal than "just trying to sell records" (a la Nas-Jayz)

nice poem BTW, I feel insulted.  I'm going to go cry now.

-Hack Wilson
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

dameons

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 11:30:57 PM »
Watch the vh1 special on Biggie called "Behind the Music"..Biggies mom talks about the confrontation and quotes her son directly..Pac was that one annoying idiot you've had at every job, every classroom,  and every clique you've been in..He went from sticking up for the ladies in one song, to degrading them in the next.The real classic albums like the first 2 RBL's just made dope shit to ride to and they did it well. Pac's shit is extremely dated and his lyrics were average at best.

dameons

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008, 11:33:21 PM »
Don't forgot to watch the VH1 special "Behind the Music" pillow biter..

D-Stress

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2008, 01:40:06 AM »
2Pac Sold His Friends Out?Lol.
Go Read Something, Dude ::)