Author Topic: DJ-AGE Presents 'Death Row Records Unreleased & Unleashed' Mix 2008 FREE D/L  (Read 1488 times)

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
New Death Row Records mix with all the newest and unreleased material from your favourite artists strandard on Tha Row to the 2nd Dynasty and excluisve out the DR vaults.

The mix features all never released music by 2Pac, Kurupt, Daz, Snoop Dogg, O.F.T.B, Top Dogg, Tha Realest, Petey Pablo, Hammer, J-Flexx, 2nd II None, DJ Quik, Eastwood, Danny Boy, Crooked I, Tha Outlawz & many more!

This mix will also be available at datpiff.com in a few days for FREE also.

01. DJ-AGE- Suge Knight Intro
02. MAKAVELI & DAZ- Dont Go 2 Sleep
03. HAMMER, 2PAC & BIG DA- Too Late Playa
04. OFTB Ft. 2PAC & BIG SYKE- Better Dayz
05. 2ND II NONE Ft. DJ QUIK- Nuthin Has Changed
06. J-FLEXX- Stayin Alive
07. LADY OF RAGE SHOUTOUT
08. THA REALEST- Hustlin
09. PETEY PABLO & 2PAC- So Crazy
10. TOP DOGG Ft. EASTWOOD- If You Cant Take The Heat
11. HAMMER- The Beat
12. J-FLEXX- The Breaks
13. PETEY PABLO Ft. KURUPT & EASTWOOD- Too Much
14. PETEY PABLO SPEAKS ON DEATHROW
15. SNOOP DOGG, KURUPT & DAZ- Freestyle (Bitchez Aint Shit)
16. 2ND II NONE- The Dogg N Me
17. 2PAC MURDER MYSTERY
18. OFTB Ft. OUTLAWZ & KURUPT- Still A Mystery (Pac Tribute 96)
19. J-FLEXX Ft. DANNY BOY- Around The World
20. RBX SHOUTOUT
21. DAZ- Deez Nutz LIVE
22. PETEY PABLO- Me & My Bottle
23. THE NEW DEATH ROW
24. THA REALEST Ft. G-TWINZ & NUTTSO- We Wont Die
25. THA REALEST SHOUTOUT
26. OFTB Ft. KURUPT & SNOOP DOGG- That Was Then, This Is Now
27. TOP DOGG- Goin Back To Cali
28. CROOKED I SHOUTOUT
29. CROOKED I- Come With Me (Death Row Story)
30. SUGE KNIGHT- Ride Wit Us Outro

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pj8lq2

MarshColin

Dope Im downloading now and I'll drop feedback soon. Who does your artwork btw?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DJ Age Always Dropping That Heat...The Only DJ In Aussie Land That Has Respect....Drop That Eastwwod Age...

RichSwagger

• 'G'
  • Brazil Street Underboss
The mixtape is on point Age, the only thing I dont really care for about the mixtapes you do are I have to go in and manually rename all the tracks according to your tracklists so I know what they are. Beyond that the music and mixing and shit is on point. You got a back cover for the project

Big Fase 100, Rich Swagger & Crooked I

OG Hack Wilson

DJ tags or no?

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
Dope Im downloading now and I'll drop feedback soon. Who does your artwork btw?
I do my own artwork homie cause i just gave up on relyin on designers, if anyone needs any type of artwork just hit me up on myspace and im happy to help out i dont charge out the ass for BS covers that dont take long...jus like DJ'n i do it cause i love doin it!

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
The mixtape is on point Age, the only thing I dont really care for about the mixtapes you do are I have to go in and manually rename all the tracks according to your tracklists so I know what they are. Beyond that the music and mixing and shit is on point. You got a back cover for the project
lol sorry bro after workin on covers, mixin and marketing all online the last thing i do is worry bout the tracks BUT i will keep this in mind for you homie its not the first time someone has mentioned that to me...next time i will have the tracks named.

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
DJ tags or no?

If you mean yellin like a muthafuka all over it or constant DJ radio imaging wrecking the tracks...then you obviously aint got any a my mixes dogg....HEEEEELL NOOOOOOO! I hate that shit man that these DJ's do.....i let my hands do the talkin period....if there are any tag related things i use its OFFICIAL shoutouts from the artists and a few small tags on the blends so my shit isnt bootlegged or claimed by another DJ as his work ya dig...oh yeah no back cover homies on this one my bad...

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
DJ Age Always Dropping That Heat...The Only DJ In Aussie Land That Has Respect....Drop That Eastwwod Age...
thanks man appreciate the support for real!

D-Stress

dope comp. age. 8)
btw do you know who features "the beat" by hammer?because i know some rappers are on it but dunno who, maybe you know?but i think you don´t, because you only listed Hammer.

kuruptDPG

23. THE NEW DEATH ROW

is this a trak or a skit?

D-Stress

btw do you know who features "the beat" by hammer?because i know some rappers are on it but dunno who, maybe you know?but i think you don´t, because you only listed Hammer.
23. THE NEW DEATH ROW

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
23. THE NEW DEATH ROW

:spam:

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
gotta support the homie Age ;D

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
appreciate this