Author Topic: DJ-AGE Presents 'Death Row Records Unreleased & Unleashed' Mix 2008 FREE D/L  (Read 1487 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
much love

DPGC23

DAM THAS GONA B DOPE ASS FUK AGE,

CAN'T WAIT
DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Looks good I'll check it out props.

Edit: I'm listening to it and in all honesty the songs do not blend with each other very well, no disrespect just giving my honest opinion hope you can appreciate that.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 11:38:28 AM by The "Untouchable" DJR »

~Loyalty Is Everything~

WICK1D

DJ tags or no?

If you mean yellin like a muthafuka all over it or constant DJ radio imaging wrecking the tracks...then you obviously aint got any a my mixes dogg....HEEEEELL NOOOOOOO! I hate that shit man that these DJ's do.....i let my hands do the talkin period....if there are any tag related things i use its OFFICIAL shoutouts from the artists and a few small tags on the blends so my shit isnt bootlegged or claimed by another DJ as his work ya dig...oh yeah no back cover homies on this one my bad...
Dj Age Once again another dope mixtape Thats dope no Dj Tags I dont mind the shout out

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
AYO DJ GAY...................YEAH U.................U FAGGOT ASS COCKHOPPIN WESTCOAST CHEERLEADER KANGAROO..................BITCH U KNOW WHO THIS IS???................IS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE.........................YOUR KING..........................KING HOLLYWOOD..................THA NIGGA FROM THA CHI...................THA ONLY ONE WHO ACTUALLY DISPOSED AND DESTROYED EVERY SINGLE COCKHOPPIN GAY ASS KANGAROO WHO WAS COCKHOPPIN ON EVERY WESTCOAST RAPPERS NUTZ ON EVERY WESTCOAST SITES AND FORUMS....................ROYTE MAYTE???BITCH U AINT AMERICAN.................U AINT EVEN ITALIAN..............U AINT EVEN BLACK OR LATIN.................BITCH STICK TO YOUR OWN GAY ASS NATIVE KANGAROO SOUND AND THAT TYPE OF SOUND IS THA MUSIC FROM GAY ASS MEN AT WORK,RICK SPRINGFIELD AND OLIVER..........OOPS I MEAN OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN..................AND ONE MORE THING KANGAROO BITCH..............IS STILL AMOR DE REEEEY.....................CHI-TOWN STILL RUNS IT.............AND STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA.....................ROYTE MAYTE!!!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
DJ Age Always Dropping That Heat...The Only DJ In Aussie Land That Has Respect....Drop That Eastwwod Age...

u forgot bout DJ CLINT DOGG!

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
fuck gay ass clitt dingo

smegma

Cool. That looks like a dope tape :)

I think ForThePeople Ent. will hate you though and if they get your number be prepared to get phone calls 350 times a day.

Kilo4

Clint Dogg dissed DJ AGE - http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=188169.0

What a idiot talking shit the next day after he had him on his radio show.

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
STILL FUCK DJ GAY AND BALD HEADED CLITT DINGO..................2 WHITE FAGGOTS WITH POUCHES..............AND STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA...................ROYTE MAYTE................ALKN!!!

Kilo4

STILL FUCK DJ GAY AND BALD HEADED CLITT DINGO..................2 WHITE FAGGOTS WITH POUCHES..............AND STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA...................ROYTE MAYTE................ALKN!!!

KingHollywood?

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy

KingHollywood?
DO I KNOW U???AH NEUTRON???

Kilo4

KingHollywood?

Beuwdey mate, cooee cobber.

"im just burnin doin the neutron dance" - Pointer Sisters

This is 4 u then - DJ Quik - Visualism Trailer (VCD)
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=188361.0
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 11:17:34 AM by Kilo4 »

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy

KingHollywood?

Beuwdey mate, cooee cobber.

"im just burnin doin the neutron dance" - Pointer Sisters
WHO THA FUCK ARE U???................AND WHAT THA FUCK ARE U TALKIN ABOUT???BEUWDEY COOEE COBBER???YO NEUTRON..............U EITHER SPEAK ENGLISH OR DON'T SPEAK AT ALL...............CAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND A WORD U SAY WITH YOUR EURO GAY ASS ACCENT???OR YOUR KANGAROO ACCENT???.................CAUSE IS STILL ALKN!!!

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
lol King Hollywood & Cunt Dingo unite online...gotta love it  8)