Author Topic: anyone up on non-phixion?  (Read 224 times)

sceptic1

• Lil Geezy
anyone up on non-phixion?
« on: July 25, 2008, 02:42:51 PM »
yo i been sleepin on dudes n just recently heard some shit. they're pretty sick. which albums ya'll recomend? thanks

Sikotic™

Re: anyone up on non-phixion?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 03:31:31 PM »
The Future Is Now is the only real group album they put out. I dont even think they're a group anymore. Ill Bill is still poppin, but Sabac is MIA and Goretex is a heroin fiend or some shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 04:09:25 PM »
The Future Is Now is the only real group album they put out. I dont even think they're a group anymore. Ill Bill is still poppin, but Sabac is MIA and Goretex is a heroin fiend or some shit.
They split up, Necro said it was cause Goretex wasn't real   :laugh: just rappin that horrorcore shit. Ill Bill is signed to Duck Down, I think
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 04:11:31 PM »
They split up, Necro said it was cause Goretex wasn't real   :laugh: just rappin that horrorcore shit. Ill Bill is signed to Duck Down, I think
LOL like Necro doesn't rap about rippin babies out of pregnant women's stomachs n shit like that.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

everlast1986

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 05:48:20 PM »
'The Future Is Now' is like in my top ten favorite albums of all time in any genre. 'The Green CD' is worth getting too if you want to hear som of their early freestyles and shit.

From what I hear Goretex isn't cool with any psychological/uncle howie affiliates anymore. I heard he was working with DJ Muggs or some shit.

Sabac is on a new track with Ill Bill thats dopeness on the new Snowgoons album. Not sure what else hes up to.

Ill Bill is signed to Strange Music (the label Tech N9ne and his crew are on) and the new La Coka Nostra album should be coming out this year but who knows because thats been delayed for like a year already.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 06:17:49 AM »
LOL like Necro doesn't rap about rippin babies out of pregnant women's stomachs n shit like that.
He is, the problem is he living it, and Goretex is just rappin about it, according to Necro
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 04:49:21 PM »
He is, the problem is he living it, and Goretex is just rappin about it, according to Necro
LMAO!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 06:55:46 PM »
LMAO!
That's what Necro said
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2008, 07:02:46 PM »
ive been into non phixion hardcore since 2000

goretex is a myspace.com rapper - his career is nowhere

sabac - now that NP is broke up i don't follow him that much

ill bill - la coka nostra is ill
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2008, 08:40:01 PM »
Sabac's solo joint was cool. A little too political for my taste though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2008, 08:47:40 PM »
Sabac's solo joint was cool. A little too political for my taste though.

EXACTLY MY THOUGHT

i love "POWs" and the Aids track with Immortal Technique reading statistics on it

these 2 tracks are AMAZING

but overall, other than those two gems the shit was lackluster in beats  (Ill Bill and Goretex, and Mr Hyde all got their picks of the beats) and Sabac didn't pull you in enough.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2008, 08:57:36 PM »
they straight