Author Topic: Inthebank Question, Please Reply Kameroti  (Read 153 times)

kuruptDPG

Inthebank Question, Please Reply Kameroti
« on: July 22, 2008, 03:38:43 PM »
hey homie, luv wat ur doin but can we expect anymore level 1 albums or are u moving on to level 2 now?

plus u said the bad azz cd is off now and u dont know wats hapnin with the tray dee cd? wat do u mean by dont kno?

& wat other level 2 albums can we expect?

cheers dogg

Kameroti

Re: Inthebank Question, Please Reply Kameroti
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 03:54:20 PM »
yea as of right now we are just releasing level 1 albums, we haven't solidified anything worth level 2 (but trust me they are coming!)

as for tray d cd im not sure if we are going to get it. I might reach out to tray myself if i can and see what i can do

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 03:57:49 PM »
i wouldnt call the thug life demo a level 1 album...lol

Kameroti

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 04:05:24 PM »
na its a level 2 maybe a level 3 (Seeing as other people who will remain nameless sell the cd for $99 and its not even mastered)

Why dont you tell these people how clear the songs sound! Not like no bullshit tape!

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 05:57:14 PM »
na its a level 2 maybe a level 3 (Seeing as other people who will remain nameless sell the cd for $99 and its not even mastered)

Why dont you tell these people how clear the songs sound! Not like no bullshit tape!

thats what i was saying in the other topic i started..for $10 you get a  mastered cd complete with cover art & disc art..this beats the shit out of a downloaded crappy sounding version burnt to cd & labled with a sharpie
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 06:00:20 PM by bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement »

Klue

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 12:07:32 AM »
it's espeically the nuttso album which need to be remastered for now