Author Topic: Would Yall Be Interested In A 4 CD Set "2pac Accapellas"  (Read 433 times)

Capone~CA

• 'G'
Re: Would Yall Be Interested In A 4 CD Set "2pac Accapellas"
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2008, 10:00:39 PM »
I will forever be waiting for some DR ppl to release some Crooked I, why they still havent really is mind boggling

no shit, I think you know what unreleased deathrow material the fans want.  Put it this way...if you have to ask, then people don't really want it.  I don't think you would need to make a thread asking if people want Crooked I's album.  Just put out the good music already.

Crooked I won't let them, he wants $ which is understandable but this is gettin stupid, he obviously shows no interest so leak it....

The dpg Daz version should have leaked long ago, that damn cold game snippet is starting to piss me off

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2008, 10:14:25 PM »
It's their business plan, and it's smart, but it screws the fans....FTPE did the same thing, they were like "buy petey pablo, buy OFTB, buy this and that and eventually we'll get to Crooked I's Death Row album and a whole album of unreleased 2Pac."  I remember that dude telling everyone if we kept supporting these wack releases, the good ones would be coming...well guess what, the good ones never came.  Now this dude appears to be doing the same thing.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 10:32:01 PM »
He knows what we want...i honestly don't think he has anything...i hope i'm wrong, but so far, the only thing he's given us is a 1 min clip of Somethin 2 Ride 2 that was unmastered, and later we found out it was recorded sometime in 2002, and had nothing to do with DB's 1996 DR album.  How hard would it be to post 10 sec snippets blended into a 2 min track?  The fact that he's so adamant against posting these snippets tells me right there he doesn't have anything.  Think about it, if you had Crooked I's Death Row album, why would you be wasting your time releasing this '2pac acapella' crap?

That was actually by Billy who is Danny Boy's cousin and he played another track. Kameroti isn't Nino. Lol. Something 2 Ride and Something 2 Ride 2 never had anything to do with Danny's albums. Crooked I's album couldn't be released anyhow. He owns his publishing, so he would win the lawsuit as fast as we were to snap.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008, 10:32:26 PM »
every damn one of thems available LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2008, 12:05:16 AM »
what the fuck do you mean crooked I would win  his lawsuit?  his lawsuit against one of these net nerds?  What the fuck is he going to win?  Their webspace?  These fuckers don't have any money...it would cost crooked I like 25 times more money to sue than he would get from these guys.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2008, 12:32:10 AM »
thats all you have ?

i got like 280 Pac acas

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

D-Stress

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2008, 01:27:26 AM »
i agree 100% with acgrundy and soopaflydpgc

kuruptDPG

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2008, 05:42:45 AM »
kameroti wats hapnin wit the bad azz cd? wers the sampler and tracklisting?

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2008, 05:53:11 AM »
if u sold this pacs mothers lawers would eat you up dude.
whats up with the y.a.,  bad azz & tray d albums?
the armory cd was tight as fuck.
who's on the dpg east cd?

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2008, 07:55:44 AM »
hellll yeaaaah i'm interested, pm me homeboy, my homie got most of em but there are a couple he may not have so let's make a deal

Kameroti

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2008, 08:01:12 AM »
if u sold this pacs mothers lawers would eat you up dude.
whats up with the y.a.,  bad azz & tray d albums?
the armory cd was tight as fuck.
who's on the dpg east cd?

Bad Azz Cd Prob isnt gonna happen the dude that came hrew with the Bad Azz cd told me it was some unreleased shit but when i had it verified some of the songs were already released so its not worth it to me

the ya cd is coming waiting on a few more songs

the tray d i dunno

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2008, 08:37:34 AM »
same about the bad azz cd.hope it wasnt that cd big hollis put out,money run.

in the thug life & armory cd you had tray d's death row album advertized so what do u mean u dont know?