Author Topic: Are all these songs supposed to be on L.A.X? 24 songs in total...wtf?  (Read 279 times)

AnybodyKilla

"Angel" [20][21] Common Kanye West "Prayer" by Curtis Mayfield 
"Bulletproof Diaries" [20][21] Raekwon Jelly Roll TBA 
"Cali Sunshine" [20][21] Bilal Nottz "Lovely Day" by Bill Withers 
"Camera Phone" [22][20][21] Ne-Yo Cool & Dre   
"Dope Boys" [20][21] Travis Barker 1500 or Nothin' Contains vocal samples of "Eleanor Rigby" by The Beatles 4:03
"Game's Pain" [23] Keyshia Cole Knobody & Dahoud Darien  4:26
"Heaven" [24]  Jelly Roll TBA 
"House of Pain" [20]  DJ Toomp TBA 
"I Ain't Fucking Wit U" [24] Busta Rhymes Trackmasters TBA 
"Intro"[25] DMX   
"Let Us Live" [20][21] Chrisette Michele Scott Storch "Inner City Blues" by Marvin Gaye 
"Letter to the King" [20][26] Nas Hi-Tek TBA 
"Money" [5]  Cool & Dre   
"My Life" [20][21] Lil Wayne [20][21] Cool & Dre  4:01
"Never Gonna Say Goodbye" [24]  Ervin "E.P." Pope   
"Nice" [20]  Irv Gotti   
"People" [27] Mary J. Blige Cool & Dre TBA 
"Put Ya Hands Up" [20][21] Busta Rhymes Scott Storch   
"Red Magic" [5][28] Lil Wayne Cool & Dre Contains words from "Roc Boys (And the Winner Is)..." by Jay-Z 
"State of Emergency" [20][21] Ice Cube JR Rotem "Ghetto Bird" by Ice Cube [29] 
"Thug and a Gentleman" [22][20][21] Ne-Yo JR Rotem TBA 
"Touchdown" [20][21] Raheem DeVaughn Nottz TBA 
"Undefeated" [22] Marsha Ambrosius, Ice Cube & Busta Rhymes[22] Just Blaze TBA 
"Ya Heard" [20] Ludacris Nottz TBA

Thats 24, and all of these songs are set to appear on the album, is there a final tracklist out yet?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't know, but it's due out in stores in a month, so we should have it within 2 weeks or so.   8)

AnybodyKilla

I don't know, but it's due out in stores in a month, so we should have it within 2 weeks or so.   8)

He should make it a double album lol!!!

Black Gloves

He said he was gonna do like 18-22 tracks. But that was a while ago.

This song aint on the album tho;

People - DA leftover, but has never been released and is not goin to be on the album

You might see changes here and there cuz he said he been recording and recording but i think this will be the final tracklist

Blood$

I haven't heard about some of these, that would be sick with 24 tracks  8)

Black Gloves

I think ive heard the "Never Gonna Say Goodbye" song and if its really that song then its sounds promising as fuck.

But isnt a full cd like 22 tracks?

AnybodyKilla

I think ive heard the "Never Gonna Say Goodbye" song and if its really that song then its sounds promising as fuck.

But isnt a full cd like 22 tracks?

Something like that. Where did you hear "Never Gonna Say Goodbye"? Snoop has a similar song on his album, that title sounds played out already LOL!!!

And the DA leftovers im pretty sure that were suppose to be for LAX were "People", also supposably Games best track made to date "Hustlers Dream" LOL and "Street Ryders" but i dont think Game released that one as a single for LAX because Akon aint really hot right now like he was when he first probably made it!!!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 05:38:09 PM by AnybodyKilla »

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
My homie said he has L.A.X. He said his cd has 22 songs on it. And it didnt have "Games Pain" "Big Dream"s. He started listing some songs on it, and it sounds reall.

Black Gloves

My homie said he has L.A.X. He said his cd has 22 songs on it. And it didnt have "Games Pain" "Big Dream"s. He started listing some songs on it, and it sounds reall.

It doesnt have Big Dreams, it might be a Bonus song tho.

But Games Pain is on it.

AnybodyKilla/

I think that "Never Gonna Say Goodbye" is the song you can hear for about 1-2 seconds on the YKWII 4 DVD..the part, which i think is the hook, goin somethin like "nigga witta attitude/i will not let it die/4 fingaz up/2 twisted for the westside"

or something like that.

I THINK thats the song.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 06:40:04 PM by Smoke Um »

AnybodyKilla

Howd he get it LOL?