Author Topic: Who here has done acid/lsd?  (Read 453 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who here has done acid/lsd?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2008, 12:31:26 AM »
i dropped 2ice

2nd time we watched aladin twice in a row.. you know how when you watched a vhs it would rewin on its own when you got to the end? So we watched that motherfuc twice.

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2008, 04:31:37 AM »
thats crazy...Ive heard about it having permanent effects if you take too much...never met anyone though really that has had permanent effects.  What kind of shit happens to you?  Flashback type shit?

flashbacks would be ok, but i rarely get those. i will get the odd halucination quite a bit (things moving that aren't, talking to people that aren't there), i will feel dissasociated from situations in a day to day environment, and i'm pretty sure the reason i now have aspergers is because of this altho theres no scientific evidence for this. i probably didnt take it in the best environment either seeing i was at a nightclub which was playing dance music, i started freaking out a bit, thought the nightclub was collapsing around me etc, to top it off we got back to my friends place and watched 'the cell' which is a pretty fucked up movie without doing drugs
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Australian Bastard

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 04:35:41 AM »
i dropped 2ice

2nd time we watched aladin twice in a row.. you know how when you watched a vhs it would rewin on its own when you got to the end? So we watched that motherfuc twice.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! That sounds like it was quite a night!

Overfiend has never done acid.......yet.

If i do id imagine id want to be surrounded by nature....as even on weed I can get cranky being surrounded by man-made bullshit.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 08:15:15 PM by Overfiendton Chigurh »

therealtran

• 'G'
  • University of Michigan
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2008, 06:01:59 AM »
Albert Hoffman synthesized LSD, originally to obtain a respiratory/circulatory stimulant. It wasn't a success and he shelved the drug for 5 years. I think one day he accidentally touched the LSD, absorbed it through his skin, and tripped a little bit. From there, he never went back and tripped 'till he was 90 something and died at the age of 102.

LSD helps open your mind, encourage creativity, and therefore boosts your problem solving skills.

Basically, it won't make you crazy.

Inside Death Row

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2008, 07:12:12 AM »
thats crazy...Ive heard about it having permanent effects if you take too much...never met anyone though really that has had permanent effects.  What kind of shit happens to you?  Flashback type shit?

flashbacks would be ok, but i rarely get those. i will get the odd halucination quite a bit (things moving that aren't, talking to people that aren't there), i will feel dissasociated from situations in a day to day environment, and i'm pretty sure the reason i now have aspergers is because of this altho theres no scientific evidence for this. i probably didnt take it in the best environment either seeing i was at a nightclub which was playing dance music, i started freaking out a bit, thought the nightclub was collapsing around me etc, to top it off we got back to my friends place and watched 'the cell' which is a pretty fucked up movie without doing drugs

If I dropped acid I def wouldn't watch the cell.  I can only imagine the fucked up shit you thought of while watching that shit.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2008, 09:42:27 AM »
my freind snorted morphine and shit I watched him trip and stuff.......

well he died  a couple of days ago I mean how can you miss your drug dealer?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2008, 10:28:20 AM »
dedicated to my dead drug dealer-R.I.P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2008, 11:24:28 AM »

thisoneguy360

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2008, 12:13:39 PM »
Weed is good enough for me.

We Fly High

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2008, 12:50:24 PM »
did it numerous times after my high school senior year. the summer before college. taking sugar cubes, tabs... like probably 10 times that summer.. first time i did it, was by myself because i was so anxious to try it hahah... did it at house parties numerous times... did it at some high school dance... did it at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk going on roller coasters and haunted houses (which was fuckin crazy).. i cant even really remember all the times..

I dont think I have fully recovered yet either. although i still heavily smoke weed, and have done numerous other shit in the past.. but yeah like i still see "things moving" out of the corner of my eye, which arent even really there..

i dont regret it though.. maybe the amount of times i did it in such a short period of time.. but its definitely changed my "mind" or "perspective".

therealtran

• 'G'
  • University of Michigan
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2008, 01:22:24 PM »
did it numerous times after my high school senior year. the summer before college. taking sugar cubes, tabs... like probably 10 times that summer.. first time i did it, was by myself because i was so anxious to try it hahah... did it at house parties numerous times... did it at some high school dance... did it at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk going on roller coasters and haunted houses (which was fuckin crazy).. i cant even really remember all the times..

I dont think I have fully recovered yet either. although i still heavily smoke weed, and have done numerous other shit in the past.. but yeah like i still see "things moving" out of the corner of my eye, which arent even really there..

i dont regret it though.. maybe the amount of times i did it in such a short period of time.. but its definitely changed my "mind" or "perspective".

damn! plus 1 if i could!

Inside Death Row

tempo2

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2008, 03:05:17 PM »
never been interested in trips to be honest, just got back from amsterdam and my mates had shrooms but i just tuck to the weed. the effects of the drugs somehwat interest me tho, they say it totally clears you mind and is kind of a detox the day after the trip, is that right?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2008, 03:23:04 PM »

holy shit man lol

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2008, 04:32:48 PM »
one of my friends who goes to Berkeley in the bay said 2 of his friends ate an 8th of shrooms each and they were trippin' balls, one of them was taking a shower then he ran out naked and jumped out of the window of their fraternity and fell 3 story's down he would have died but his head hit the balcony on his way down and he landed on his feet and totally shattered his ankles. he said the reason he did what he did was because when he was showering he saw god and god told him to jump out of the window, crazy shit!!!

Australian Bastard

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2008, 08:22:45 PM »
my goodness...