Author Topic: Game calling out Eminem?  (Read 1185 times)

Black Gloves

Re: Game calling out Eminem?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2008, 10:07:17 PM »

lmao i cant believe people think this is a diss...hes sayin that he doesnt want walk thru detroit cuz it reminds him too much of Proof

how the fuck is it a diss??

and lmao why is it that any time eminem is bein mention with white boys they always say "eminem > insert rapper"..obviously em is better than game aint nobody doubting that, but that doesnt mean that game cant take
him on a battle diss...especially now

i mean even Ja Rule murdered Eminem with the line about his daughter..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2008, 10:16:23 PM »

lmao i cant believe people think this is a diss...hes sayin that he doesnt want walk thru detroit cuz it reminds him too much of Proof

how the fuck is it a diss??

and lmao why is it that any time eminem is bein mention with white boys they always say "eminem > insert rapper"..obviously em is better than game aint nobody doubting that, but that doesnt mean that game cant take
him on a battle diss...especially now

eminem blew away Ja in some track too though. honestly now, eminem couldnt take game in some beef. unless game lit a SERIOUS spark off in em. also, you have to understand how people confused it with a diss. i mean he said he burned all the pics of eminem & him. but now that he explained it, it makes perfect sense.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2008, 01:05:32 AM »
eminem couldnt take game in some beef. unless game lit a SERIOUS spark off in em.
Well The Game disses for like 3 years and makes 100 diss songs so yeah...
Em on his A-game would kill The Game, it would be good for Em if he beefs. Wouldn't be surprised if he started to beef before his new album, hasn't he almost every time done that?

Buck, Busta, Game vs Em, 50 and Bishop - I would enjoy that, you can always hope  :D

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2008, 02:05:48 AM »
Eminem fell the fuck off with his last wack ass album...and its sad cuz he has so much talent...but he's probably getting bored with all the money he has...Game is putting out better music then em right now...

D-Stress

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2008, 02:33:50 AM »
Eminem fell the fuck off with his last wack ass album...and its sad cuz he has so much talent...but he's probably getting bored with all the money he has...Game is putting out better music then em right now...
yep
that was wack/bitch-move, becuz it proved how weak ja rule is, because he cant come with something else and attacks his little daughter, it shows lyrically weak/wack ja is.

Black Gloves

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2008, 06:06:12 AM »
yep
that was wack/bitch-move, becuz it proved how weak ja rule is, because he cant come with something else and attacks his little daughter, it shows lyrically weak/wack ja is.

true, BUT he did kill Em with that line, period. You can sit there and make excuses allday, but the fact is he killed Em with that line.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2008, 10:41:18 AM »
first. that hook was pre recorded from anotha song im sure........just like the one wit 40 glocc feat. pac n biggie

wast this song recorded a while back before this bull hapeened?
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

LOC Gang or dont Bang

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2008, 11:47:27 AM »
eminem will beat the dog shit out of game bitch ass

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2008, 11:49:04 AM »
eminem will beat the dog shit out of game bitch ass

lmao crash is back, god you realy dont have a life do you?

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Psychotik

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2008, 12:04:56 PM »
Em was on the hook only so that shit might have been old material someone stumble upon and decided to use it for a diss record. besides that, Em will fuckin eat up game. Game got nothin on Em.

Croatian Pimp

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2008, 12:23:03 PM »
FUCK THE GAYME HE A FUCKEN FAKE ASS BITCH DRESTA THE GANGSTA NEEDS TO SHOW DAT FAKE BITCH SUP KUZ I KNOW B.G KNOCC OUT N DRESTA DOWN 2 GO N FUK FAKE FAGOTS UP LIKE THEY DID 2 DA WHACK ASS DPG

FUK DA GAYME HE A LAME

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2008, 01:23:18 PM »
eminem couldnt take game in some beef. unless game lit a SERIOUS spark off in em.
Well The Game disses for like 3 years and makes 100 diss songs so yeah...
Em on his A-game would kill The Game, it would be good for Em if he beefs. Wouldn't be surprised if he started to beef before his new album, hasn't he almost every time done that?

Buck, Busta, Game vs Em, 50 and Bishop - I would enjoy that, you can always hope  :D

Bishop could carry the weight of aftermaths side of the beef! buck would just go on and on about 50 and get boring. but it would be interesting to hear busta get all pissed on a track and let it out on somebody. :D