Author Topic: The_Black_Wall_Street-Welcome_To_Wall_Street_(Let_The_Hazing_Begin)-2008-Xplode  (Read 238 times)

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
I ran into this on a blog. I haven't finished listening to the cd yet but I am pretty sure all songs are untagged here's the tracklist enjoy.

The Black Wall Street - Welcome To Wall Street (Let The Hazing Begin)

Artist:     The Black Wall Street     Title:      Welcome To Wall Street (Let The Hazing Begin)
 Source:     CDDA                      Size:       46,3 MB
 Encoder:    Exact Audio Copy          Bitrate:    VBRkbps
 Ripped:     Jul-24-2008               Run Time:   42:59
 Label:      Trust Family/Street Grind Genre:      Rap

Release Notes:
 The Black Wall Street is back and ready to bring you its first,                                                                                                           
 official studio album, Welcome to Wall Street: Let The Hazing                                                                                                             
 Begin. The release is eighteen tracks of brand new, unreleased                                                                                                           
 material from the group consisting of the best of the                                                                                                                     
 West Coast: legendary Compton-born rapper and the group's co-founder                                                                                                     
 The Game, whose first album went 5x platinum and whose second peaked                                                                                                   
 at #1 on Billboard.

Support The Artists
 Tracklist:

No.   Time   Track

01.   00:17   Intro
 02.   01:10   Lyrical Homicide
 03.   02:01   The Illest Rapper Alive
 04.   03:47   Rollin'
 05.   01:28   Gangstaz
 06.   00:18   Not Guilty (Skit)
 07.   01:55   No Half Steppin'
 08.   02:59   Midnight Rider
 09.   02:12   New Breath Of The West Coast
 10.   03:43   On Fire
 11.   03:34   Pistol Pump
 12.   04:39   Bandana
 13.   00:10   Interlude
 14.   03:34   Doin' It
 15.   02:47   I Got It
 16.   04:41   Haterz
 17.   03:36   Walk In The Streets
 18.   00:08   Outro

PM me for the link

EFFeX

They are not all untagged... I was disappointed by this little project this morning. Bad quality too. What is this a bootleg?

Matt.

This is not official, nor are the songs new.

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
They are not all untagged... I was disappointed by this little project this morning. Bad quality too. What is this a bootleg?

It doesn't say anything about being bootleg just group rip but I doubt its actually from blackwallstreet. Do you know what songs are tagged? I can't listen to them right now.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 01:34:22 PM by chunkc85 »