Author Topic: *** DJ Drama Presents Ludacris-The Preview Mixtape link ***  (Read 681 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: *** DJ Drama Presents Ludacris-The Preview Mixtape link ***
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2008, 10:42:50 AM »
so this is like a preview to the album? like snippets of some songs from his new album? ???

nah, I doubt that

oo aii, then w/e if its trash. i'll take a wack mixtape and a good album anyday of the year.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2008, 10:49:11 AM »
so this is like a preview to the album? like snippets of some songs from his new album? ???

nah, I doubt that

oo aii, then w/e if its trash. i'll take a wack mixtape and a good album anyday of the year.
wow !!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2008, 10:56:05 AM »

nah, I doubt that

wow !!!!!!!!!!!

so u'd prefer TI's mixtape to be "classic material" and "Paper Trail" to be wack? ???

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2008, 11:18:19 AM »

nah, I doubt that

wow !!!!!!!!!!!

so u'd prefer TI's mixtape to be "classic material" and "Paper Trail" to be wack? ???
nah. i want a great mixtape and an even greater album.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2008, 12:53:12 PM »

nah, I doubt that

Yup, but this mixtape ain't trash, it's decent. He rips alot of dope beats.

kemizt

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2008, 02:37:05 PM »
haven't listen to it yet... but it'a all bout t-rock!!!! his new mixtape is fiyah son!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2008, 04:57:18 PM »

nah, I doubt that

Yup, but this mixtape ain't trash, it's decent. He rips alot of dope beats.

ohh, i havent even listened to it yet. just going by what people in here be saying. i enjoy Luda's music. can't wait for that album. 8)

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2008, 07:30:10 PM »
Luda is on point with his lyrics but the song ideas were pretty weak and overall I was dissapointed.  I threw it away after one listen.  Not worth it.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2008, 06:51:36 AM »
Luda is on point with his lyrics but the song ideas were pretty weak and overall I was dissapointed.  I threw it away after one listen.  Not worth it.
daaaammmn. LOL.

MediumL

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2008, 03:29:53 AM »
Thought there were some pretty hot songs on that mixtape. The TI stans would disagree of course but Luda spit flames on some of the tracks.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>