Author Topic: Crazy shit that women say thread  (Read 589 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Crazy shit that women say thread
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 11:02:12 PM »
this one girl said "I like black guys"

now that was some crazy shit
My homie introduced me to this one chubby asian friend of his and that's the first thing she said to me.

I ended the convo real quick.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2008, 12:01:31 AM »
"Stuntin like my daddy"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 03:08:38 AM »
A good friend of mine just found out he got his girl pregnant.  He said that she told him that the dr. told her that it was very difficult for her to get pregnant and like a week later she was knocked up.  I'm like how fucking dumb can you be to believe that shit?  Dumbass.

I've heard all the excuses in the world when a bitch has blown me off when we were supposed to go out together.  For instance, this broad has told me she forgot it was her sister's birthday, then her brother was fucked up and beat up her mom and she had to console her, then she had food poisoning, shit I could keep going.  So after like a half dozen excuses I give up and stop blowing her up.  Of course when I stop pursuing she's ready to hang out again.  These broads are a handful.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 08:02:16 AM »
I love u.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2008, 08:04:11 AM »
I odnt listen to a word a bitch says.
chuuuuch.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2008, 10:36:29 AM »
^^^

i see your lips moving hoe but i ain't heared much

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2008, 10:49:17 AM »
I odnt listen to a word a bitch says.

aint that the truth

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2008, 08:49:05 AM »
My moms says alot of dumb shit. (I can't think of thangs at the moment but...) Lol at Jrome.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2008, 01:16:58 PM »
This one girl, she was my neighbor at school the last two years.  Shes lame as shit, but last January I fucked her.  She has a boyfriend, they had been together the last 4 years.  So anyway right after that, like the next week she goes nuts calling me all the time.  One day throughout the day she calls over 100 times.  Then she realizes I'm at home so she comes up and starts banging on my window and comes into my apt.  So I flip out and tell her shes crazy, leave me alone and she just starts laughing, saying I"m silly.  Then I ask why shec alled so many times and she says "because you didnt answer I thought you were hiding something from me."  So I tell her to get the fuck out, you arent my girlfriend I can hide whatever I want.  She finally leaves after begging me to get down with her again sayign she was completely shaved now and all kinds of shit.  After that I didnt talk to her for a long time.

Same Girl

a week or so before the fourth of July she hit me up saying she wanted to hang with me on the 4th and go to some parties.  I say ok.  So on the 4th I hit her up and I go to her pad.  Whepn I'm there she texts me saying not to come anymore cuz she didnt wanna go.  So Ic all her and say "I'm outside right now" so she comes out and tells me to come in.  Then she tells me her roommate was gone and to lock the door to her room.  So I'm like, ok lets get to work then.  Of course she just wants to sit and talk and holds me up.  After an hour she says "we arent gonna do anything" so I up and bounce.

Yesterday she IM's me saying shes mad at me because I dont make any effort to take her out and make her feel special.  I'm like WHAT? you keep forgetting I'm not your boyfriend.  I'm done with this broad.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2008, 02:12:21 PM »
Yesterday she IM's me saying shes mad at me because I dont make any effort to take her out and make her feel special.  I'm like WHAT? you keep forgetting I'm not your boyfriend.
lol,silly bitches

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2008, 07:57:09 PM »
Yesterday she IM's me saying shes mad at me because I dont make any effort to take her out and make her feel special.  I'm like WHAT? you keep forgetting I'm not your boyfriend.
lol,silly bitches

For real, what's the point of her having a boyfriend then? If I'm going to be with a girl on the low like that, I'm not going to be putting in work and wifing her up.

As for crazy shit that girls have told me:
"You don't need a condom, I'm on birth control"
"If you leave me, I'm going to kill myself...Oh yeah, I'm a couple weeks late on my period."
I got a bird's eye view