Author Topic: Snoop - Singh Is King (video preview)  (Read 1290 times)

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
Re: Snoop - Singh Is King (video preview)
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2008, 03:18:04 PM »
Snoop should've retired after he dropped Blue Carpet treatment now he's just makin a fool of himself
no he is not,hater . snoop is doing big things & growing as artist.snoop dogg is on some another world shit .

I've been fuckin with Snoop's music since Doggystyle so I'm sayin' how I feel about this shit and it ain't workin so he should've retired and that's how the fuck I feel lol.
but how you feel is wrong & closeminded as fuck . open you mind because you being over judgmental & not giving snoop dogg a chance to grow .It seems all you want snoop dogg to make is fake ass gangst a rap & not grow at all as artist & that is total bullshit . so stop with the closeminded ignorance.I from the old school & i know what real music & hip hop is compared to all of you because i am older then most of you.  so what if you have been fuckin with Snoop's music since Doggystyle . I have been fuckin with Snoop's music since  deap cover . so what you say does not mean shit to me because i have been down with snoop dogg since day one & most of you have not on here because i am older then most of you on here.

I can't stop Snoop from growing so what are you talking about? Snoop don't have to make fake gangsta shit because I've heard him do regular songs but this is some goofy as shit and I don't have to like it.I said the same thing you're sayin about him growing when I heard Sexual Eruption then he just lost me with Medicine so he just a lost a listener until he stops makin goof tunes. You can't expect a person to like everything Snoop does just like I don't expect you to agree with me. If I was close minded my opinion wouldn't go any further than this shit is wack so knock it off. I don't know what type of audience he's aiming for with this experiment but I know he lost a lot of original fans because he didn't catch our attention with bull shit.
mosto f snoop orignal fans are cloeminded ignorant people whp did not want snoop to grow as artist at all .also Medicine  was gangsta as hell & if you can't feel that then you are too new school for snoop . snoop dogg is just too old school for you just like me.i grew up on old school music form the 1960's & 1970's like snoop dogg & because of that i understand what he is doinmg . you just don't know you history of all music & that is probelm with today hip hop fans & this generation all together. snoop didn't grow up on gangsta rap but most of you can't get that threw your head . he grew up on 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk.

So if snoop grew up on the music, and the new school didn’t, how do you expect them to accept it??? They didn’t grow up on it. That’s not being closed minded, it’s straight up not feeling it….  Gramps…

midwestryder

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2008, 12:24:02 PM »
Snoop should've retired after he dropped Blue Carpet treatment now he's just makin a fool of himself
no he is not,hater . snoop is doing big things & growing as artist.snoop dogg is on some another world shit .

I've been fuckin with Snoop's music since Doggystyle so I'm sayin' how I feel about this shit and it ain't workin so he should've retired and that's how the fuck I feel lol.
but how you feel is wrong & closeminded as fuck . open you mind because you being over judgmental & not giving snoop dogg a chance to grow .It seems all you want snoop dogg to make is fake ass gangst a rap & not grow at all as artist & that is total bullshit . so stop with the closeminded ignorance.I from the old school & i know what real music & hip hop is compared to all of you because i am older then most of you.  so what if you have been fuckin with Snoop's music since Doggystyle . I have been fuckin with Snoop's music since  deap cover . so what you say does not mean shit to me because i have been down with snoop dogg since day one & most of you have not on here because i am older then most of you on here.

I can't stop Snoop from growing so what are you talking about? Snoop don't have to make fake gangsta shit because I've heard him do regular songs but this is some goofy as shit and I don't have to like it.I said the same thing you're sayin about him growing when I heard Sexual Eruption then he just lost me with Medicine so he just a lost a listener until he stops makin goof tunes. You can't expect a person to like everything Snoop does just like I don't expect you to agree with me. If I was close minded my opinion wouldn't go any further than this shit is wack so knock it off. I don't know what type of audience he's aiming for with this experiment but I know he lost a lot of original fans because he didn't catch our attention with bull shit.
mosto f snoop orignal fans are cloeminded ignorant people whp did not want snoop to grow as artist at all .also Medicine  was gangsta as hell & if you can't feel that then you are too new school for snoop . snoop dogg is just too old school for you just like me.i grew up on old school music form the 1960's & 1970's like snoop dogg & because of that i understand what he is doinmg . you just don't know you history of all music & that is probelm with today hip hop fans & this generation all together. snoop didn't grow up on gangsta rap but most of you can't get that threw your head . he grew up on 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk.

So if snoop grew up on the music, and the new school didn’t, how do you expect them to accept it??? They didn’t grow up on it. That’s not being closed minded, it’s straight up not feeling it….  Gramps…

no it closeminded because they don't want to learn about the past music & understand the artist . instead they only thin one closemindee ignorant .when i was growing up I learned about every kind of music & its history & i was from the hood . so that says alot about this new generation.how are you suppose to know where you are going or where you at ,if you don't know the past & where it is from . you won't at all if you don't.  iam not grampsd , you closemindee ignorant youngster .stop playing vdeo games & go learn about the past or go read a book. it’ is not straight up not feeling it, it is being a closminded ignorant youngster not wanting to learn about the past & not wanting to understand the artist at alll . that is problem with the last few genrations.without the past there would be no present or future.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2008, 09:42:32 PM »
well hating on this would be like hating on these people culture..im down with it props to Snoop for reaching to those people CULTURE is an important thing in this world

There's no hate on their culture at all from me but if you wanna go there Snoop needs to start with his own culture first and stop with the stereotypical gangsta/pimp shit.

what is snoops own culture? please explain

African American culture

and what is this culture? explain that.... would you say the doggystyle album (his greatest) is african american culture as a whole?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2008, 10:24:28 PM »
well hating on this would be like hating on these people culture..im down with it props to Snoop for reaching to those people CULTURE is an important thing in this world

There's no hate on their culture at all from me but if you wanna go there Snoop needs to start with his own culture first and stop with the stereotypical gangsta/pimp shit.

African American culture

and what is this culture? explain that.... would you say the doggystyle album (his greatest) is african american culture as a whole?

HELL NO!!! I can't believe you actually said that shit lol Ey, go to the library or do some research on the internet about our(African Americans) culture....I mean the real culture not this tainted black face buffoonery BET bull shit neither
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2008, 01:19:07 AM »

African American culture

HELL NO!!! I can't believe you actually said that shit lol Ey, go to the library or do some research on the internet about our(African Americans) culture....I mean the real culture not this tainted black face buffoonery BET bull shit neither

yeh that is what i am asking you... what do you want snoop to be rapping about? why do you think doggystyle was his top selling album? is it because the shit he raps about on that album sells? what do you want him to rap about? martin Luther king or something because that shit doesnt make millions?

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2008, 09:45:14 AM »
Business.

India's population is estimated at 1,129,866,154.

Let's be generous and say that 1% of India's population sees this movie... that's over 11 million people.  And again, let's be generous and say that 1% of these 11 million people go out and buy the song... that's over 100,000 people.

Guaranteed money in the bank.  Can't hate on that.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2008, 09:49:07 AM »
Business.

India's population is estimated at 1,129,866,154.

Let's be generous and say that 1% of India's population sees this movie... that's over 11 million people.  And again, let's be generous and say that 1% of these 11 million people go out and buy the song... that's over 100,000 people.

Guaranteed money in the bank.  Can't hate on that.

that is what i am saying hit if someone wants me to sing a few lines in their song and you get a couple of hunded larger from it... why not...

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2008, 11:50:51 AM »
crooked on the remix?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....