Author Topic: my city has the cheapest gas in USA!  (Read 700 times)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Re: my city has the cheapest gas in USA!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 06:50:44 PM »
we still got that shit cheap, you know theyre paying DOUBLE!! in the u.k

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 08:05:36 PM »
we still got that shit cheap, you know theyre paying DOUBLE!! in the u.k

i heard this. its been like that for YEARS.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2008, 10:07:59 PM »
never thought I'd see anybody mention Stop & Shop or BJ's on this forum haha  8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008, 11:02:42 PM »
was watching the news this morning and they said WICHITA KANSAS has the cheapest in the united states

they said it was 3.61 a gallon but right now its 3.53

8)

no thanks....ill stick with my 4.30/ gallon (or whatever its down to now). If they start givin it out for free in Wichita...well...i think id still stay here and pay the 4.30 lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008, 11:16:48 PM »
u gotta have some incentive to stay in a shitty ass place.  Why you think san diego is so expensive?

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2008, 12:04:45 AM »
u gotta have some incentive to stay in a shitty ass place.  Why you think san diego is so expensive?

a lot of beaches, 75 degree weather, and the most economically seperated city in the US. In other words...people with money love to move here, they can live the rest of their life here and never have to see, or hear about the hood lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2008, 09:37:31 PM »

a lot of beaches, 75 degree weather, and the most economically seperated city in the US. In other words...people with money love to move here, they can live the rest of their life here and never have to see, or hear about the hood lol

it was a rhetorical question dude

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2008, 12:09:43 PM »

it was a rhetorical question dude

well, if your rhetorical question didnt require a response...my answer for damn sure didnt. lol