Author Topic: NEW ALCHEMIST SINGLE/VIDEO- FROM NEW ALBUM  (Read 418 times)

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NEW ALCHEMIST SINGLE/VIDEO- FROM NEW ALBUM
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2008, 09:45:36 AM »
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

sav

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2008, 09:56:05 AM »
One of the album i'm waiting the most.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2008, 12:36:00 PM »
I havnt heard 2 many beats from him, but that "Whats The Word" beat he did for 40 Glocc is crazy!!!

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 01:00:27 PM »
its funny how fools are up on a bunch of nobodies who havent done shit, but dont know anything about alchemist who's catoluge has straight up classics all throught out.....he was a member of the group 'the wholaginz' wit actor scott caan, muggs was bringing them out on tommy boy back in 93', and they had songs wit b real & everlast, they were reppin' soul assains....and he is straight up cali, an unoffica 4th member of dilated peoples, has rolled wit them since jump, him and ev are best friends...so just cuz dude produces for east coast cats all of a sudden hes from new york?...i guess that means dre's from new york too huh?.......do the knowledge kids
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2008, 01:20:57 PM »
its funny how fools are up on a bunch of nobodies who havent done shit, but dont know anything about alchemist who's catoluge has straight up classics all throught out.....he was a member of the group 'the wholaginz' wit actor scott caan, muggs was bringing them out on tommy boy back in 93', and they had songs wit b real & everlast, they were reppin' soul assains....and he is straight up cali, an unoffica 4th member of dilated peoples, has rolled wit them since jump, him and ev are best friends...so just cuz dude produces for east coast cats all of a sudden hes from new york?...i guess that means dre's from new york too huh?.......do the knowledge kids

Agreed. He explains it in the interview I did with him:

Dubcnn: You're from Los Angeles. A lot of people don't know that you're from the West Coast cause you've been mashing with the East Coast a lot...

I'm L.A. all day! *throws up L.A. sign* Basically a lot of people don't know that I grew up and I started in L.A. till I was 17. All my life, I repped L.A. till death, always West Coast. It's in me! Cypress Hill, Soul Assassins, for those who don't know! If you really wanna take it back, I was a dude in the camp, I was with with a group called The Wholagins, 1993, if you really wanna go back and do the math. I had an album and everything, Soul Assassins. West Coast Clique. It's just a blessing for me to pop it off on the West, I just felt like my calling was on the East. So I just made that move, but I always stayed down with my camp. I always told Muggs like "Yo, I'm gonna go to New York and start getting it popping." And he co-signed that, that's the big homie.

I moved out here and I was doing my thing, underneath Soul Assassins, and I eventually figured out that it was time for me to blow this Alchemist up. I gotta get this name everywhere, it's gonna be good for everybody. Through my connects with Mobb, linking up with them early when I got out here, hooking up with Premier, early when I moved out here, he was like a mentor to me. I always looked up to Premier as a producer, it's crazy now he's like one of my best friends. Like if you wanted to compare, let's say you were a new actor and you were kicking it with Robert De Niro everyday. That's how I felt when I first came out here. Like kicking it with Al Pacino or something that's how I felt about Premier. He helped me a lot when I moved out here, to transform it.

It's crazy cause when I first moved out here... the music is so powerful, a lot of people I meet they be like "Yo, you're from Queens right?" They think I grew up in Queensbridge! That's how powerful this music is. I put it down on a lot of different levels, but I'm bringing it all full circle, I got this new mixtape coming out real soon. I'm sure you'll find out on dubcnn! It's called "No Days Off", and it's heavy with the West Coast!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2008, 01:27:06 PM »
its an okay song. Alchemist cant reeally mc and neither can prodigy.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2008, 02:07:44 PM »
Alchemists new album was hella weak imo!!!

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2008, 07:05:14 PM »
Alchemists new album was hella weak imo!!!

so first u havent heard to many beats from him n then his ''last album was weak '' WTF????????????????????? ???
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)