Author Topic: So Now C-Bo comes through Games video shoot SMH  (Read 1214 times)

Black Gloves

Re: So Now C-Bo comes through Games video shoot SMH
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2008, 02:56:40 PM »
u spoke to nobody u fucking groupie bitch lol.....

Do you want me to cum on your eyes?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 03:01:03 PM »
lol @ cbo being a better mc than game ::)

and to classic material..naw actually its jerry springer next..but u can believe that game is from compton tho unlike yo man that aint even
from bankhead..i guess its 4 sides huh ;)

lmao ti is like 5'1 anybody can knock that nigga down. no wonder TI was looked at as a "G"...i mean it was in ATL..the home of the faggots so thats why :laugh:

C-bo dissed Game WTF are u niggaz talkin about. On a couple of videos.

I just spoke with Chuck and he said himself that he aint fuckin with Buck like dat.
you better go and listen to what's up, what's happenin' a few times. even c bo is better than game. and there are fags in california as well game was a stripper.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Gloves

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2008, 03:04:46 PM »

and to classic material..naw actually its jerry springer next..but u can believe that game is from compton tho unlike yo man that aint even

lmao ti is like 5'1 anybody can knock that nigga down. no wonder TI was looked at as a "G"...i mean it was in ATL..the home of the faggots so thats why :laugh:

I just spoke with Chuck and he said himself that he aint fuckin with Buck like dat.
you better go and listen to what's up, what's happenin' a few times. even c bo is better than game. and there are fags in california as well game was a stripper.

i guess theres 4 sides then :laugh:

lol @ t-lie.

wayne > t-lie ...game > t-lie...luda MURKED t-lie....50 cent > t-lie   Lloyd Banks > t-lie  fabolous > t-lie  lupe > t-lie

lmao ti is just a dude that make hit songs nobody takes him seriously when it comes to rap skills.

nobody co-signing this nigga. no legends. only scarface.

look at how many niggas embraced game..they know what it is.

t-lie is just a regular good hit maker not a serious rapper.

50 cent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> t-lie

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2008, 03:09:22 PM »
lol

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2008, 03:10:05 PM »

gay+a game stan+24/7 online wow sad fuck.... um... im off now its friday and yeah stay online fag boy LOL
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Black Gloves

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 03:10:57 PM »

gay+a game stan+24/7 online wow sad fuck.... um... im off now its friday and yeah stay online fag boy LOL

was that the best you could come wit :laugh: "fag boy"?

cmon sweetie u can do better

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2008, 03:11:40 PM »

lol @ t-lie.

wayne > t-lie ...game > t-lie...luda MURKED t-lie....50 cent > t-lie   Lloyd Banks > t-lie  fabolous > t-lie  lupe > t-lie

lmao ti is just a dude that make hit songs nobody takes him seriously when it comes to rap skills.

better than ya fav. emcee any day. you're right he didn't get co signed by nobody and blew the fuck up. i'm glad you noticed that !!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)  T.I.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any of ya fav. ''rappers''
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Gloves

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2008, 03:13:17 PM »

lol @ t-lie.

better than ya fav. emcee any day. you're right he didn't get co signed by nobody and blew the fuck up. i'm glad you noticed that !!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)  T.I.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any of ya fav. ''rappers''

::)..i was talkin about after he blew up..cmon shawty

nobody embraced him.

50 > t.lie.p

50 is way bette than t-lie

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2008, 03:20:29 PM »

lol @ t-lie.

nobody embraced him.

50 > t.lie.p

you can't be serious. he don't need none of that fake shit around him. that's why all these rappers having problems now muthafuckas want to be all friendly and shit. fuck outta here. and 5-0???  bitch please!!!!!! if it wasn't for dr. dre and eminem, 5-0 wouldn't be shit to keep it real.  t.i.>>>>>>>>>any

Black Gloves

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2008, 03:27:56 PM »

lol @ t-lie.

nobody embraced him.

50 > t.lie.p

you can't be serious. he don't need none of that fake shit around him. that's why all these rappers having problems now muthafuckas want to be all friendly and shit. fuck outta here. and 5-0???  bitch please!!!!!! if it wasn't for dr. dre and eminem, 5-0 wouldn't be shit to keep it real.  t.i.>>>>>>>>>any

lmao r you serious?

50 and banks >>> ti anyday of the week shawty

The_Offence

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2008, 04:16:46 PM »
AR came off like a real homo

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2008, 04:20:43 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2008, 04:21:25 PM »

lol @ t-lie.

nobody embraced him.

50 > t.lie.p

lmao r you serious?

fuck outta here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2008, 04:44:06 PM »
C-Bo is a 2face ass nigga.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2008, 04:49:00 PM »

lol @ t-lie.

nobody embraced him.

50 > t.lie.p

lmao r you serious?

LOL