Author Topic: IS EIHT STILL DROPPIN 8/08/08 ? WHY DOES HE LOOK SO SICK  (Read 1123 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: IS EIHT STILL DROPPIN 8/08/08 ? WHY DOES HE LOOK SO SICK
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2008, 03:17:29 PM »
Eiht might drop the album... When r u droppin?

Albums not drawls...

SEPT

BUT HERES AN ALBUM BEFORE THE ALBUM

http://www.zshare.net/download/163990818624c62e/

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: IS EIHT STILL DROPPIN 8/08/08 ? WHY DOES HE LOOK SO SICK
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2008, 03:32:27 PM »
Eiht - is the legend, so that's the reason why haters don't like him. geah! a lot of fools who joking on Eiht don't have anything I bet...Why you hate? He made a lot of dopest tracks, he did that u're proud for West Coast, he neva don't actin' like a pop-star-fool, don't show this kid-sh!t like "Ooooooou look at me - I'm rich & legendary"...He's REALEST MAN! so stop hatin', goddamn!!!
and yea - I'm waitin' for EIHT 'album!!!  8) He gonna show for mo'fuckers & haters - WHO IS WHO!!!

Supporting real ppl - supporting MC Eiht! FUCK HATERS!!! Eiht is still a menace fo' ya bitch-ass heads

NOW IN THIS HERE CLIP.. Aaron is a TREMENDOUS actor..The whole scene was so gangster...STOP IT.. THIS NIGGA AINT NEVER GOT DOWN LIKE THAT..LIKE I SAY I REMEMBER HIM GETTIN JACCED AT A RIM SHOP BY HIS HOMIES...WHERE WAS HIS DESERT EAGLE   :scarface: 

BUT BACC TO YOUR QUOTE FAG BOY..EIHT WAS SIGNED TO OUR LABEL.. SO WHO GOT MORE THAN WHO..SINCE YOU A NEWBIE N ALL ...
I HAVE TO TAKE YOU THRU THE STEPS

HERE WHY HIS ASS IS IN HOT WATER