Author Topic: The Game & Young Buck Song Coming This Sunday !  (Read 1414 times)

DPGC23

Re: The Game & Young Buck Song Coming This Sunday !
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2008, 12:09:54 PM »
HAHA OYEA
HE SAID CHEK 2MORROW

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Black Gloves

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2008, 12:29:39 PM »

LMAO THIS IS 100 FAKE..IM A GAME STAN I KNOW

DUDE THAT POSTED THAT IS A FAKE DUDE WHO CLAIMS TO BE BUCK ON THISIZGAME.COM ::)

The_Offence

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2008, 12:32:05 PM »
who cares, black people beefing, busting shots at radio stations nobody has a problem with that but 2 rappers that had beef put there differences aside and people got a problem with that, its not a good look right ?

....Only to re-kinde their beef with 50..Is that really moving forward, like you are talking about in your post??

how do you know thats why there getting to together

i haven't heard game and buck diss 50 on any track together except tracks where game added his 16 to a track buck already recorded

h2k4

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2008, 12:34:12 PM »

TRBWS always posts bullshit.

Yeah.  I miss the original board.  There's still a few of the OG members at TRBWS.com but the majority of the board has been taken over by some stanish people.

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2008, 01:09:57 PM »

Yeah.  I miss the original board.  There's still a few of the OG members at TRBWS.com but the majority of the board has been taken over by some stanish people.
What TheRealBlackWallStreet.com? That site wasnt as bad but still was full of G-unit stans and dudes that post 10 threads sayin Fuck 50. The OG BWS and Brazil forums were dope. I still got that track from the opening of the BWS site. "Black Wall Streeet the new NWA we gangstaz bring the trouble ya way/ Black Wall Streeeeet cut a check or suck a dick or get thrown in a ditch/ Black Wall Streeeet fast cars jewels hondas Ill get you bodied quick."

Black Gloves

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2008, 01:24:50 PM »

What TheRealBlackWallStreet.com? That site wasnt as bad but still was full of G-unit stans and dudes that post 10 threads sayin Fuck 50. The OG BWS and Brazil forums were dope. I still got that track from the opening of the BWS site. "Black Wall Streeet the new NWA we gangstaz bring the trouble ya way/ Black Wall Streeeeet cut a check or suck a dick or get thrown in a ditch/ Black Wall Streeeet fast cars jewels hondas Ill get you bodied quick."

I think hes talkin about TheBlackwallstreet.com maybe.

But this shit is fake. Some character on internet makes a fake account and the mods on therealbws think that actually was Buck.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2008, 02:05:31 PM »

Yeah.  I miss the original board.  There's still a few of the OG members at TRBWS.com but the majority of the board has been taken over by some stanish people.
so why dont you post it up? ;)

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

!! Game Time !!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2008, 02:08:09 PM »
I Thing its real, just w8
Im French

dj Hurricane

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2008, 02:08:48 PM »
http://www.therealbws.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4539

Dunno If Its Fake But I Got It From Hear And He Said He Got It From Thisizgame.com

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2008, 02:11:29 PM »

Oh shit?! You actually have that track??? The full version??? If so, please upload it.

Black Gloves

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2008, 05:22:59 PM »
the track is not real when r u gonna get it?

Game didnt mention it!

Buck didnt mention it!

It was a internet nigga on Thisizgame who CLAIMED he was Buck that said it ::)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2008, 05:37:41 PM »
YOUNG & THE GAME album coming soon....The Confused Bros. on G Unit/Blackwallstreet Records.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

h2k4

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2008, 05:44:58 PM »

I think hes talkin about TheBlackwallstreet.com maybe.

But this shit is fake. Some character on internet makes a fake account and the mods on therealbws think that actually was Buck.

Yeah, that's the one I'm talking about (theblackwallstreet.com).  That was when you had Game, Big Fase, and all of them posting and answering questions.  I still remember when they were dropping hints about the Game/Fase situation.  It was crazy.

Yeah, I don't think this song  is real but who knows.  That board needs a serious overhaul.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2008, 06:54:01 PM »
who cares, black people beefing, busting shots at radio stations nobody has a problem with that but 2 rappers that had beef put there differences aside and people got a problem with that, its not a good look right ?

....Only to re-kinde their beef with 50..Is that really moving forward, like you are talking about in your post??

.Hypothetically speaking, but one can not rule out the possibility that they may record a diss track or something of that nature to spite 50 Cent.
Buck has a lot of other rappers that he can collab with, why The Game???

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Black Gloves

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2008, 07:01:11 PM »

.Hypothetically speaking, but one can not rule out the possibility that they may record a diss track or something of that nature to spite 50 Cent.
Buck has a lot of other rappers that he can collab with, why The Game???

Because he knows that he'll gain a buzz cuz it'll create the "G-Unit vs Game/Buck" thing.

Plus Buck wants to gain more fans on the Westcoast.

50 said himself that whenever him or Buck go play one of their songs in the clubs in LA, people go "wtf is this shit?" "this is the westcoast homie, fuck that g-unit shit", meaning
they ridin for Game and whatnot.

That's what 50 said maybe 1-2 months ago.

50 also said that Buck wants to gain more fans on the West, especially with him having C-Bo and the Outlawz on his label.