Author Topic: Late October= best time to be a sports fan  (Read 261 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Late October= best time to be a sports fan
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 01:50:09 AM »
it's usually June if you love this game

yeah, but the thread title says "sports fan"....not "basketball fan".

how many people do you know who follow every single sport?

I know plenty of people including myself

you follow soccer, golf, and tennis? LOL

The dumb jew is at it again.  This person here was obviously eluding to the four major sports in America which are Baseball, Basketball, Football, and Hockey.  Once people prove you wrong you have to go the extreme to prove your point no matter how obvious the situation is.  But to answer your question I know people that follow golf and tennis along with the 4 other major sports.

the thread was targetted at sports fans, you butthurt faggot...not at sports fans of the four major sports in America. why are you muthafuckaz so sensitive?

herpes

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2008, 05:36:13 PM »

The dumb jew is at it again.  This person here was obviously eluding to the four major sports in America which are Baseball, Basketball, Football, and Hockey.  Once people prove you wrong you have to go the extreme to prove your point no matter how obvious the situation is.  But to answer your question I know people that follow golf and tennis along with the 4 other major sports.

the thread was targetted at sports fans, you butthurt faggot...not at sports fans of the four major sports in America. why are you muthafuckaz so sensitive?

I love when you have no argument you have to resort to that person having hurt feelings.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 08:09:52 PM »

basketball fans are sport fans...how many people do you know who follow every single sport?

I know, but in late October you have Basketball, Football, and Baseball all at the same time. So for Sports fans in general, this would be the best time. For just Basketball fans...June would be better.

what if you like just basketball and football? in that case, February would be better (superbowl+all-star weekend)...it all depends, homie.

Im a Raider fan in 2008 man...the Superbowl doesnt concern me lol

LMAO... so sad... but so true

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2008, 09:21:11 PM »
early november still rocks too.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2008, 03:36:50 AM »
for me its sept to oct, cause i love start of football, and start of playoffs for baseball, but i love hockey and nba also, cant get into college football, too much for me too handle

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2008, 02:16:07 PM »

I love when you have no argument you have to resort to that person having hurt feelings.

arguments about what? my opinion stands, there is no argument. youre a female, man...read the thread front to back and try claiming you're not. obviously, you felt the need to make personal attacks. no way can you convince me that people do that without emotions involved.