Author Topic: Anybody else notice bad sound quality on Babygrande albums?  (Read 89 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Anybody else notice bad sound quality on Babygrande albums?
« on: August 05, 2008, 12:29:56 AM »
I've bought two Babygrande records albums.

Lord Jammar's 5 Percenter album and Jedi Mind Tricks 'Servants In Heaven' album...

...on both the sound quality was actually better on what I burned over the internet then the actual albums I bought out of respect for the artists.  And both I bought directly from their websites.

Btw, DAMN THIS JEDI MIND TRICKS (Servants In Hell, Kings In Heaven) ALBUM IS HOTT!!  Its an underground classic, maybe most under-rated album I own!  Stoup comes tight on every track he produces with a DJ Premier style and Vinnie Paz hits you with a range of lyrics and emotions you got to feel this!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anybody else notice bad sound quality on Babygrande albums?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 02:17:46 AM »

Lord Jammar's 5 Percenter album and Jedi Mind Tricks 'Servants In Heaven' album...

...on both the sound quality was actually better on what I burned over the internet then the actual albums I bought out of respect for the artists.  And both I bought directly from their websites.

Btw, DAMN THIS JEDI MIND TRICKS (Servants In Hell, Kings In Heaven) ALBUM IS HOTT!!  Its an underground classic, maybe most under-rated album I own!  Stoup comes tight on every track he produces with a DJ Premier style and Vinnie Paz hits you with a range of lyrics and emotions you got to feel this!
Haven't noticed. JMT best album is Violent By Design, shits on every other album by them.
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 02:41:26 AM »

Haven't noticed. JMT best album is Violent By Design, shits on every other album by them.

People keep saying that and I don't have the Violent By Design album but from what I've sampled Servants In Heavan sounds superior to all their other work.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 10:51:02 AM »
visions of ghandi does it for me

but Servants... is unreal...so raw