Author Topic: 40 glocc interview goes in again on lil wayne  (Read 713 times)

Smu

• Lil Geezy
  • Germany/Scotland Rep.
Re: 40 glocc interview goes in again on lil wayne
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 01:46:10 AM »

this pic says everything.hahahahahaha

40 Glocc only lives through beef and he thinks he's cool showin up in the net with some dude's chain he stole a few hours back.
"Back in Cali n***as blazing stress/waiting on Detox to save the West *laughs* Even if the shit is dope/it ain't givin' you n**as hope unless your signatures wrote on a check from Interscope/, nope! Move on, West Coast!" - Crooked I, Move On Remix

"If they call You a N***a ain't nothing to it tell 'em Nas Made You Do It"
www.myspace.com/djsmu

THEREALBWS

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2008, 06:46:01 AM »
40 glocc is a nobody puttin out mixtapes wit spider loc like anybody would listen to that shit

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 11:05:28 PM »
IF THIS GUY NOBODY HOW DO ALL THIS PEOPLE TALK OF HIM BAD OR GOOD? ??? HE MUST BE SOMEBODY ;D

futuresound

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 05:39:20 PM »
bottom line....thats why the west gets no plays anywhere in the world because of dummies like 40 glocc and spider, they are gunit body guards and they neva be in any of 50 cent gunit meetings, not in person that is, he have them ova the phone listenin in on the meetings...lol..basically pay em when he gets to cali just to drive em around to different places..ask em when is they due date for there gunit albums...they cant quite answer that question....lol...just to make it a lil more of obvious that they not a factor on the west besides chasing other rappers around and youtube appearances both the whole blood and crip thing...they will neva b mentioned in the top 20 all time westcoast artist or top 20 albums of all time on the west coast period. I BELIEVE bad lucc and mykestro will mark they spot in both of those categories b4 40 glocc and spider do... tough guys!!

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2008, 06:44:21 PM »
;D MANY TALK OF 40 GLOCC HEHEHEHE!! MAD HE FAME PERSON AND MANY NOBODY!!HEHEHE ;D I WATCH 40 G LIVE SAY FUCK EVERYBODY TALK SHIT 8) IN VERY BIG HOUSE  ;D VERY MUCH TO HAVE FOR PERSON MANY SAY HAVE NO FAN :o MAYBE MANY MAN JELOUS 40 G LIKE BY MANY SO VERY MUCH 8)

Either this is 40 glocc on here or somebody is sucking him up while there typing this bullshit up

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2008, 06:56:49 PM »

LBF That was the best Hit ever man, that was so funny and smart..

God I cant stand 40 Cock man

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2008, 07:47:05 PM »
^^^ THIS MAN 40 GLOCC SUPPORTER^^ 40 G GROUPIE ASS-MAN HEHEHEHE :o ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2008, 08:29:22 PM »
someone need to pop 40 glocc

hes a disgrace to hip hop
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens