Author Topic: Crooked I - Rappers Ain't Shit  (Read 1258 times)

YoungCrookedI

Re: Crooked I - Rappers Ain't Shit
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2008, 08:11:38 AM »
already listend to this, it´s a heat.i wanna see a crooked i / snoop battle.it´s clear who´s the winner but i wanna see this how crook slasch bitzzz snoopy...hehehe

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2008, 08:20:36 AM »
all you nigga bobbin ya head to this need to understand that you feeling the Dre beat not this freestyle rapper
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2008, 09:01:26 AM »
^^^^guess who´s back?? he came from the dark shadows of liberty city....fuckin cocksucker ;D

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 09:07:56 AM »
Here is the intro off of the Block Obama Mixtape...

News & Audio Link Here: http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/673/56/
propz why doesnt he just release the mixtape already ???

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2008, 09:24:01 AM »
^^^^guess who´s back?? he came from the dark shadows of liberty city....fuckin cocksucker ;D

crooked's street team on my nuts now?

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2008, 10:27:06 AM »
ah comeon man low standarts, crooked is the most lyrical and versitile MC and has a big ass catalog around 300 quality songs with no album thats 5 quality albums right there. Music is music if the song is dope bang it does it matter if it came from a cassette or an album format..NO..

im sick of these fake ass "westcoast fans" hating on every westcoast artist on here. get the fuck outta here

crooked is a real dude and we should support him 100%

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2008, 11:09:52 AM »

crooked's street team on my nuts now?

Come on, you know you're in love with him. You're mad he's not gay like you. Thats why you post bullshit comments in every single thread about him.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2008, 11:11:38 AM »
dude is not good at releasing albums, ur right lol but he IS still the best 'rapper' alive...what does his age got to do w/ anything?? Name one rapper thats on his level right now.. pls don't say Snoop :-\

I'll take Joe Budden over Crooked I any day of the week.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2008, 11:12:12 AM »
props

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2008, 11:21:07 AM »
dude is not good at releasing albums, ur right lol but he IS still the best 'rapper' alive...what does his age got to do w/ anything?? Name one rapper thats on his level right now.. pls don't say Snoop :-\

I'll take Joe Budden over Crooked I any day of the week.

Joe Budden is a monster on the mic. Thats just his voice that starts to get annoying after a few listens...

midwestryder

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2008, 11:58:58 AM »
already listend to this, it´s a heat.i wanna see a crooked i / snoop battle.it´s clear who´s the winner but i wanna see this how crook slasch bitzzz snoopy...hehehe
snoop is not a bitch,homie . without snoop dogg there would be no crooked i at all . snoop dogg put LBC & death Row on the map not crooked I .you guys just don't like grown up snoop & people growing up because you guys never grew up ,yet

EFFeX

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2008, 01:00:33 PM »
snoop is not a bitch,homie . without snoop dogg there would be no crooked i at all . snoop dogg put LBC & death Row on the map not crooked I .you guys just don't like grown up snoop & people growing up because you guys never grew up ,yet

Personally, I'm a fan of both artists (if that's possible, LOL). I actually appreciate the fact that Snoop has grown as an artist and a individual, although I haven't felt all his recent music. Lyrically, I think Crook can take Snoop bar for bar. If Crook has beef with Snoop, it doesn't influence my decision as a listener to bump both though.

Johnny B

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2008, 01:08:00 PM »

Lyrically, I think Crook can take Snoop bar for bar.

no?! lol

EFFeX

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2008, 01:38:20 PM »

no?! lol

You think Snoop can take out Crook lyrically? I dunno' homie, I been a Snoop fan since "Deep Cover" and it's clear to me that he ain't the same emcee he once was.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2008, 03:45:07 PM »

no?! lol

You think Snoop can take out Crook lyrically? I dunno' homie, I been a Snoop fan since "Deep Cover" and it's clear to me that he ain't the same emcee he once was.

Snoop shitted on Crooked's entire career in 1 line on Ego Trippin