Author Topic: Crooked I - Rappers Ain't Shit  (Read 1253 times)

Kilo4

Re: Crooked I - Rappers Ain't Shit
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2008, 03:51:33 AM »
GOOD song.

i wont be supportung tho, he has assholes running his Dynast Forums that are giving him a bad name. Thus is why no support.

MediumL

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2008, 05:49:51 AM »
Aside from all this faggot e-beef thing this is a dope song and Crooked continually delivers heat. Whens his album coming???????
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2008, 07:28:46 AM »
all you nigga bobbin ya head to this need to understand that you feeling the Dre beat not this freestyle rapper

shush man

crooked i rips ANYBODIES beats
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2008, 07:31:17 AM »
Honestly, i dont thynk ive really heard Snoop freestyle... As far as his "Golden Lyrics", that was on Doggystyle n the Chronic, and isnt it a fact that DOC did all the writing for him?

i think Snoop wrote his own shit back then

DOC was writing for dre

BUT i would not be surprised at all if DOC wrote them
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2008, 08:11:01 AM »
GOOD song.

i wont be supportung tho, he has assholes running his Dynast Forums that are giving him a bad name. Thus is why no support.

yeah, we should support you and your dope beats, clitorisdogg!!!
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2008, 01:25:38 AM »
GOOD song.

i heard you´was the asshole over there...

EFFeX

« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2008, 06:09:44 AM »
Honestly, i dont thynk ive really heard Snoop freestyle... As far as his "Golden Lyrics", that was on Doggystyle n the Chronic, and isnt it a fact that DOC did all the writing for him?

Snoop's got a decent "off the top" game. Peep his MTV Wildin' Out performance. >>

Kurupt said Snoop used to be a sick battler back in the day before he met Dre, which makes sense because he was hungry then. No need to have to prove himself anymore nowadays.

No offense, but that freestyle wasn't all that. I remember the episode your talking about and yes, Snoop's flow was correct (as usual), but the lyrics were beginner at best. That reminds me of the freestyles we used to kick on the ball court when we were younger, nothing mind blowing.

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2008, 07:50:50 AM »
for the dude who said he would rather listen to buddens?

come on are u serious? buddens sucks i cant even listen to the dude. have u heard of ransom? ransom fuckin kills him on his diss tracks but hes kinda underground. all i know is he has bars. that would be sick if crooked i and ransom collorated. does anybody else listen to ransom?
crooked i is the best rapper alive fuck weezy faggot baby. he kissed another man yall can listen to a faggot but im cool on that.

and why does everybody bitch about crooked not having a 'real' album all the shit he puts out is free why would u complain about some free music? he puts out new shit pretty much every week and its straight fire. it doesnt make u a better rapper when u come out with an official album?

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2008, 10:28:33 AM »

Snoop's got a decent "off the top" game. Peep his MTV Wildin' Out performance. >>

Kurupt said Snoop used to be a sick battler back in the day before he met Dre, which makes sense because he was hungry then. No need to have to prove himself anymore nowadays.

No offense, but that freestyle wasn't all that. I remember the episode your talking about and yes, Snoop's flow was correct (as usual), but the lyrics were beginner at best. That reminds me of the freestyles we used to kick on the ball court when we were younger, nothing mind blowing.

No offense taken. Decent means different things to different people. I guess my definition is that at least Snoop could go off the top, even if it wasn't anything mindblowing, unlike a lot of rappers who can't go off the top. I remember Paul Wall was put on the spot on a radio show with Redman and Wall couldn't do it, so Redman took over for him and just went off.

Also by definition, Snoop is decent whereas Eminem or Fabolous are great at going "off the top". As I already mentioned, Snoop probably was a sick battler back in the day before he met Dre because he was hungry then. Nowadays, the spark just isn't in him to do it like that, so he's mediocre in comparison to a lot of these younger, hungrier cats.

Once the $$ rolls in like it does for Snoop, the desire to stay hungry fades away.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 10:32:45 AM by pootypooty »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2008, 12:36:05 PM »

No offense taken. Decent means different things to different people. I guess my definition is that at least Snoop could go off the top, even if it wasn't anything mindblowing, unlike a lot of rappers who can't go off the top. I remember Paul Wall was put on the spot on a radio show with Redman and Wall couldn't do it, so Redman took over for him and just went off.

Also by definition, Snoop is decent whereas Eminem or Fabolous are great at going "off the top". As I already mentioned, Snoop probably was a sick battler back in the day before he met Dre because he was hungry then. Nowadays, the spark just isn't in him to do it like that, so he's mediocre in comparison to a lot of these younger, hungrier cats.

Once the $$ rolls in like it does for Snoop, the desire to stay hungry fades away.

crooked I will be never be successful so he'll be hungry, figuratively and literally, until the casket drops
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....