Author Topic: DJ Khaled Squashes Rick Ross Beef Rumors  (Read 182 times)

Elano

DJ Khaled Squashes Rick Ross Beef Rumors
« on: August 06, 2008, 09:40:28 AM »
When photos depicting Rick Ross as a corrections officer surfaced on the internet plenty of people turned their back on the rapper. Long-time friend and collaborator DJ Khaled was not one of them. Despite recent rumors, Khaled says he is still supporting Ross to the fullest and the rapper will be featured throughout the DJ’s new album, We Global.

In a recent YouTube video Khaled can be seen saying, “I’m the reason why Rick Ross is driving Phantoms. I’m the reason, man.” But the DJ/Producer says he meant no harm.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2PCrEgxKoBU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2PCrEgxKoBU</a>
“Oh man, Ross is my brother. Anyone who said I was dissing Ross is dumb, stupid and blind,” Khaled told SOHH exclusively.

“That’s when you know things get out of hand and dumb then they try to say Ross’ right hand is going against him,” he continued. “That’s like saying Diddy and Biggie got problems.”

Khaled is not only verbally supporting the Dade county rapper, he’s also spending time in the studio with Ross crafting new music.

“He’s on five cuts on my album,” said Khaled. “We’re working on his new album right now. It’s called Deeper Than Rap. It’s gon’ be a classic and he’s also got an album coming out with Byrdman called H. We 'bout to hurt the game. We bout to give y'all so much music. Wait til you see what we bout to do now.”

The first release from Khaled’s camp is his own Koch Records release We Global which will hit stores in mid-September. In true Khaled fashion the album is chock full of guest appearances.

“I’ve got everybody on there from Kanye West to Missy to Sean Paul to Trick Daddy to Rick Ross to Plies to Ace Hood to Trey Songz, Ray J to Fat Joe to Flo Rida, Fabolous [and] Lloyd,” said Khaled.

“The album got everybody on it. And the records are all big, I got big records.”

Though he is still enjoying the success of the album’s first single, “Out Here Grindin’” Khaled has already set his sights on a follow up song.

“I got one. It’s called, ‘Go Hard’ and I’m bout to drop it soon. Remember I told you the music game is gonna change when I drop this. It’s huge, the artists are huge on there.”

We Global, which features production by The Runners, Danja, The Incredibles and DJ Nasty will hit stores September 16th.

westsiderider323

Re: DJ Khaled Squashes Rick Ross Beef Rumors
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 09:46:16 AM »
khaled iz a fuckin joke who tha fuck wud take him seriously?

Jome

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 12:35:02 PM »
Great news, now this hiphop superteam can go back to making fantastic music.

BOSS!

D-Stress

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 12:53:01 PM »
Fuck Pig Ross And Fuck DJ Khaled.

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 03:15:02 PM »
damn Ross has been XPOSED NIGGA

what a phony fake

Khaled loves the cops

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 04:19:21 PM »
My opinion...*gets up on soapbox*....Dj Khaled is a direct result of our society allowing people to become famous and rich through doing no real or significant work at all.  *gets off of soapbox, turns the TV to MTV Jams and prays to Allah, Jesus, and Gandhi that a DJ Khaled song isn't going to be on*
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 04:27:43 PM »
Great news, now this hiphop superteam can go back to making fantastic music.

BOSS!
:laugh:

kemizt