Author Topic: T.I. Shoots Multiple Music Videos, Info/Pics Inside, New Video Snippet...  (Read 1057 times)

Lunatic

if t.i made a cd of songs like hurt then it would be a dope album
What's Up, What's Happening is far from late - attacking Shawty Lo and maybe even 50 Cent.

so u want a full cd of nothing but gangster shit? i love hurt and g-music, but I also realize that's 1 dimension and an album full of that from TI would be a coaster. Peep my post about the dope songs he finna have on the album with good messages that i posted a few posts up.

u kno i dont mean all the same typoe shit but if he made more songs with a darker beat and lyrics it would come out alot better in my mind
oh ok i'm cool with that - once again, peep my post about the tracks i mentioned that will clearly have positive messages in them. i guarantee those tracks will be filled with good lyrics that are also introspective.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
The self-proclaimed "King Of The South," TI, has been working his a*s off in Atlanta these past couple of days shooting two videos for "What's up What's Happenin" and "Louie Rag" with Swizz Beats. Y'all already know I got on the set to give you all a tiny preview of what's in store for "Louie" which I got for you below.

http://www.sohh.com/2008/08/atl-blog-exclus.html

Whats Up What's Happenin'" was shot at Club Crucial in Bankhead. I opted out of schlepping it way out there for the video shoot, but everybody keeps telling me about T.I. running into Shawty Lo while filming the video. Apparently there is a photograph circulating around showing eveyrbody who the real King of Bankhead is and I hear it's not Shawty Lo. BEN, SEND ME THE PICTURE!!!!!!

from someone who went out to the video(S) shoots: I was out there for the "Swing ya Rag" videoshoot yesterday. Its gonna be a fly ass video, with the color treatments, the Gucci & Louis backdrops in the shots, the models were :damn. Swizz was out there, Drama, Kuntry, Lil Duval, Tip & his whole family was out there, he had his kids swinging rags for the video.

I heard they shot "Whatup, What's Happening" on Bankhead at Bowen Homes, Overlook Apts & on Cedar Ave (where Tip grew up in Center Hill) & Club Crucial.

you gotta keep in mind that Tip's gonna be in jail for a year starting in March 09 so they'll be staggering these videos over the time he's locked up so that his presence won't fade while he's locked up. You'll prolly see videos for more than half the album at least.
props !!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

AnybodyKilla

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T.I. - Previewing Paper Trail (SOME TRACKS FROM THE CD)
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2008, 02:59:46 PM »
My Life, Your Entertainment: Big track, produced by Just Blaze, talks about his situation and how people only care about his music, real deep.

The Block Still Got Me: Another track we like, its produced by DJ Toomp. A definite banger.

What’s Up, What’s Happening: The track already leaked, direct diss to Shawty Lo. It was meant to be the first single, but was chosen over.

Limelight: The intro, produced by The Runners. He talks about how he grew up, and how life was hard for him.

No Matter What: Produced by Danja. Already out as the street single. The track explaining how he is still the king, and yes another direct diss to Shawty Lo.

On Top of the World (featuring B.o.B. and Kanye West): Produced by Kanye West, Kanye spits good lyrics as always, T.I. spits good lyrics as always too, and B.o.B. is on the chorus.

Illin’: Produced by Danja, he speaks on how he is the king, and need everyone to bow down. And no comparison to Lil Wayne’s A Milli.

Collect Call: Produced by Self. Talks about how everyone loves it when your doing big, but hates when you’re falling.

Whatever You Like: Produced by Jim Jonsin. Track about satisfying a girl, already out on radio.

Be Free: Produced by DJ Nasty. Track talks about what he would do if he was God. Chorus simply saying “Be Free, Be Free”, and thats it.

Swing Ya Rag: Produced by Swizz Beatz. Official first single, video is complete, should be released soon, a club record.

Hustla’s Struggle (feat. Trey Songz): Produced by Bryan Michael Cox. A track about his struggle being a hustler (obviously). Soulful track with a smooth chorus from Trey Songz.

On My Job (feat. Big Kuntry & Young Jeezy): Produced by Mannie Fresh. A great banger. All of them are lyrically unstoppable.

All of these tracks were previewed by us. Not all of them will make the final cut or not.
'
dope shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The self-proclaimed “King of the South”, T.I, took time away from a recent video shoot to speak with SOHH about superstar features on his upcoming album, rumors of an joint album with Nelly, why he finally addressed fellow Bankhead rapper Shawty Lo and what he’s been reading lately.

In an exclusive interview with SOHH ATL’s Gyant, Tip professed to feeling honored and excited about his sixth album, Paper Trail, and gave some hints to who will be on the highly anticipated follow-up to 2007’s platinum disc, T.I. vs T.I.P. “We got Rihanna on there,” he revealed.

“We got Fall Out Boy on there. Usher, Justin [Timberlake], uh let me see here, John Legend, that’s all I can give you.”

He also weighed in on the recent rumors about a possible collaboration with St. Louis rapper Nelly and where their relationship currently stands.

“Yeah we spoke about it, man,” he confessed. “Nelly a great partner of mine so you know, it’s definitely a possibility we just got to finalize the conversation. We’ve recorded a few songs together over time, ‘cause like I say, we have a great relationship with one another, so you know for us to get together and bang somethin’ out ain’t nothin.’” [listen Here]

Tip admitting that details, including when the album would be released and on what label, have yet to be discussed. At the time it's just an idea that he is seriously looking into.

Tip also justified his decision to publicly open up about the recent disses from fellow ATLien Shawty Lo.

“I’m a man first, before I’m anything,” he explained. “I don’t mind helping out the next man, you know what I’m saying? I mean whatever, little bit of heat he get from it, you know what I’m saying, I wanna do the right thing with it. At the end of the day we all from Bankhead, man. We all, you know, represent the city.”

Adding that he has “never been a hater” and promising “truth conquers all,” he gave some insight for his possible motivation behind his alleged diss response “No Matter What” and why he's quick to address issues before they get out of hand.

“I’m still promoting peace and positivity but at the same time, man, I gotta correct folk,” he said. “When there are violations I must point them out. When you are incorrect about me, I must remind you.”

Moving away from music, Tip confessed his passion for other hobbies people would least expect him to engage in.

“I cook. I golf. I’m a hands-on father,” he revealed. “I read. I read the dictionary a whole lot, man, you know what I’m saying. I read for information more than I read for entertainment. I’m reading a poem book by Pablo Neruda. He’s a Colombian poet.”

As the interview concluded, Tip also revealed studying autobiographies of powerful African American leaders like Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., and Muhammed Ali in an effort “to keep myself sharp.”

Paper Trail is currently scheduled to hit stores September 30 on Atlantic Records.

not feeling Rihanna, what the fuck?
i think he probably hasn't even got an official track listing yet.

Black Gloves

lol at the features..had it been 50 niggas would be hatin

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol at the features..had it been 50 niggas would be hatin
nah fool the tracklist probably ain't official yet.

Lunatic

^far from it

Black Gloves

lol at rihanna...umbrella pt 2?

justin cornylake?

collaboration wit nelly?

lmao ti know his imaginary "street cred" (which im shocked people thought he had) is gone so now hes doin soft shit

Lunatic

^tracklisting ain't official, calm ya hatin ass down

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol at rihanna...umbrella pt 2?

justin cornylake?

collaboration wit nelly?

lmao ti know his imaginary "street cred" (which im shocked people thought he had) is gone so now hes doin soft shit
LOL...  cute . you're feeling comedic today huh????

Black Gloves

ti is like the little shit you have stuck in your ass when you bout to go take a dump and you just cant wait to get it out

Lunatic

^keep waiting 8) 8) 8) 6 albums deep

OchoCinco

he prob shoulda made 3 then mayb they would be quality

Lunatic

he prob shoulda made 3 then mayb they would be quality
lol your going to randomly hate? lol
your opinion
2 bad though, it's bout to be #6, baby 8)
one of the most successful artists, period 8)
who else is still peaking at their 6th album? usually by that time your career is on its way down
he keeps goin up ;D
cause this one finna be another platinum plaque (most likely multi-plat) ;)