Author Topic: TRUTH?? LIE?? I DON'T KNOW! BARBERSHOP DISCUSSION ABOUT SPIDA LOC  (Read 260 times)

RealG

Ok, I was up in the barbershop and some niggahs starting talking about Spida Loc, when a niggah from his own hood started calling him a transformer :o, so I was like wtf?

Spida Loc used to be a blood? LMAO, so anyways homie kept talking and was like yeah, when Spida Loc use to run with Shuge Knight they called him Spida, and he was a Piru, then later he started crippin' with EC, and added the Loc at the end of his name, everybody was laughing but about 5 of the homies said this was a fact, so any know if this is true up in here?

Transformers, more than meets the eyes!

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: TRUTH?? LIE?? I DON'T KNOW! BARBERSHOP DISCUSSION ABOUT SPIDA LOC
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 10:43:56 AM »
LOL What the fuck sound like some lyin bustas to me. Spider Loc been from EC he baby Spider and his brothers is Big Spider and Little Spider. I never heard about him ever claiming Piru he just use to fuck with Suge on some music shit but never was signed.

Mygla

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 10:44:44 AM »
He was named Spider Loc before and when he signed to Death Row, so I highly doubt it...

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 10:51:35 AM »
Spider is his name from East Coast and his rap name.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 11:24:05 AM by Jay Rome »

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 11:13:32 AM »
Ok, I was up in the barbershop and some niggahs starting talking about Spida Loc, when a niggah from his own hood started calling him a transformer :o, so I was like wtf?

Spida Loc used to be a blood? LMAO, so anyways homie kept talking and was like yeah, when Spida Loc use to run with Shuge Knight they called him Spida, and he was a Piru, then later he started crippin' with EC, and added the Loc at the end of his name, everybody was laughing but about 5 of the homies said this was a fact, so any know if this is true up in here?

u aint heard nobody say no shit like that!!! get the fucc outta here wit that stupid shit...the homie name is baby spider from 97neighborhood es/east coast crip gang, spider-loc is his rap name,cuzz was never no piru or a blood!!!

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 11:24:59 AM »

u aint heard nobody say no shit like that!!! get the fucc outta here wit that stupid shit...the homie name is baby spider from 97neighborhood es/east coast crip gang, spider-loc is his rap name,cuzz was never no piru or a blood!!!

Yeah dude just some Game groupie making shit up to make someone look bad.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 11:25:36 AM »
He been Baby Spider since jump street magic been knew before gunit and blackwall ever existed. K 9 even said spi was a real ecc. Come on stop making up shit. If u said he was claiming tragnew that would be more believable cause his mom always stayed in tragnew park.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

THEREALBWS

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 11:36:50 AM »
LOL What the fuck sound like some lyin bustas to me. Spider Loc been from EC he baby Spider and his brothers is Big Spider and Little Spider. I never heard about him ever claiming Piru he just use to fuck with Suge on some music shit but never was signed.

his brother is a well known snitch

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 11:41:03 AM »

What does that have to do with Baby Spider? and Its been known that The Game use to strip and claim Santana Block so whats your point?

Smu

• Lil Geezy
  • Germany/Scotland Rep.
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 11:43:00 AM »
TRBWS: Word bro i heard that too.

Well idk what to say about spida,i think he's a whack rapper,his voice just annoys me constantly and he thinks he hard.
Smh at him for claimin to be "the most easty man" on that lift me up remix...
"Back in Cali n***as blazing stress/waiting on Detox to save the West *laughs* Even if the shit is dope/it ain't givin' you n**as hope unless your signatures wrote on a check from Interscope/, nope! Move on, West Coast!" - Crooked I, Move On Remix

"If they call You a N***a ain't nothing to it tell 'em Nas Made You Do It"
www.myspace.com/djsmu

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2008, 11:44:58 AM »

Watch this yall. What did his brother snitch about since its well known? Watch he won't know he just listenin to the music.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008, 11:58:07 AM »
TRBWS: Word bro i heard that too.

Well idk what to say about spida,i think he's a whack rapper,his voice just annoys me constantly and he thinks he hard.
Smh at him for claimin to be "the most easty man" on that lift me up remix...
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...thats why u niggas really mad!!! if u dont like his music fine...but to leave a comment on every thread created about a man u dislike is obsessive and kinda weird!!! do u leave some much hate on other threads for rappers u dislike???probably not...u probably gon say he the only rapper i hate!!! anyway we appreciate the attention...they say when u aint gettin talked about is when u should worry so keep it coming losers!!!