Author Topic: Oden Cleared To Play  (Read 679 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Oden Cleared To Play
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 04:31:37 PM »
http://blogs.trailblazers.com/risewithus/2008/07/02/greg-oden-hits-the-court

Oden looks pretty agile for a guy that size. Nice little jump shot he's developing too. Hakeem the 2nd! lol

If Oden=Hakeem, Bynum=Kareem.

Lolz 13 points and 10 rebounds a game, DOMINATING

2nd Best Player on the Lakers, averaging a double-double at the age of 20, highest field goal% in the league. "Lolz"@that.

really? i dont see Bynum listed as the higest FG% in the leauge

OH WAIT, HE DIDN'T PLAY ENOUGH TO QUALIFY!!!  8)  ::)  ;D

you know as well as I know that stats go down the more games you play and more wear and tear

BOSTON CELTICS, WORLD CHAMPS BABY
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 06:05:49 PM »

Oden looks pretty agile for a guy that size. Nice little jump shot he's developing too. Hakeem the 2nd! lol

2nd Best Player on the Lakers, averaging a double-double at the age of 20, highest field goal% in the league. "Lolz"@that.

you know as well as I know that stats go down the more games you play and more wear and tear

Bynum is the next great true center in the league. Trust me... I know firsthand.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 08:15:33 PM »

Bynum is the next great true center in the league. Trust me... I know firsthand.

Oden

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2008, 08:23:16 PM »
howard and yao > bynum
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 09:01:07 PM »
^stop getting so excited over Sam Bowie 2008...LOL.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2008, 09:15:21 PM »
you're just a bitter Blazer hater. have fun watching bynum get obliterated by Bowie jr.

tempo2

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2008, 06:36:28 AM »
id take howard and stoudamire over bynum any day if your talking about young big men. those two are in a different league to bynum. plus dwight is damm near an iron man, he aint missed 1 game yet in 3 seasons, bynums 20 and is already a cripple.

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2008, 07:39:39 AM »

oden reminds me of this character lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2008, 04:59:30 PM »
you're just a bitter Blazer hater. have fun watching bynum get obliterated by Bowie jr.

Yea, cuz there's so much to hate about the Blazers! Face it...Oden hasn't proved jack shit yet. All the hype is backed up by nothing. The only thing he's proven is that he's foul and injury prone...didn't he commit 10 fouls in a summer league game? LOL. Opening night vs. LA, I predict 3 fouls by the half... can't wait to see Bynum shit all over him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2008, 05:00:59 PM »
stoudamire over bynum any day if your talking about young big men. those two are in a different league to bynum.

LMAO. Bynum shits all over Amare...he proved it in every head-to-head matchup they had last season. Now, saying you'd take Dwight over him is reasonable, but he's not in a "different league"...Just wait and see.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2008, 07:17:39 PM »

Yea, cuz there's so much to hate about the Blazers! Face it...Oden hasn't proved jack shit yet. All the hype is backed up by nothing. The only thing he's proven is that he's foul and injury prone...didn't he commit 10 fouls in a summer league game? LOL. Opening night vs. LA, I predict 3 fouls by the half... can't wait to see Bynum shit all over him.

lol right. Oden is all injury prone hype but Bynum is the real deal. Great logic. I guess Bynum isn't injury prone or overhyped by every single Laker fan then. Summer league fouls are irrelevant cause more fouls are always called in summer league. That's why they allow 10 fouls. You would trade Bynum for Oden without a second thought. Admit it. So would any team that doesn't have Dwight Howard.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2008, 08:38:38 PM »
You would trade Bynum for Oden without a second thought. Admit it.

Keep dreaming...read the results:

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=71959

Bynum>>>Oden

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2008, 10:04:20 PM »
oden and bynum, thats hard to choose yet.

buit howard > bynum easy

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2008, 10:33:09 PM »
You would trade Bynum for Oden without a second thought. Admit it.

Keep dreaming...read the results:

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=71959

Bynum>>>Oden

LOL nice unbiased poll