Author Topic: Oden Cleared To Play  (Read 662 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Oden Cleared To Play
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2008, 12:52:06 AM »
You would trade Bynum for Oden without a second thought. Admit it.

Keep dreaming...read the results:

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=71959

Bynum>>>Oden

LOL nice unbiased poll

The point is, nobody in their right mind would currently trade Bynum for Oden...

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2008, 04:20:48 AM »
You would trade Bynum for Oden without a second thought. Admit it.

Keep dreaming...read the results:

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=71959

Bynum>>>Oden

LOL nice unbiased poll

The point is, nobody in their right mind would currently trade Bynum for Oden...

Aside from the fact that the poll you posted is extremely biased and homerish, whether or not anyone would trade Bynum for Oden is not even what the poll asked. Fail. BTW the same poll was posted on a REAL basketball site:

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=833344

« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 04:22:29 AM by Turf Hitta »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2008, 11:15:37 AM »
^LOL...when we see Oden doing something besides getting injured or fouling his ass off, we can compare him to Bynum...right now, no.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2008, 01:14:34 PM »
Fair enough...

But then by that same logic you need to go ahead and admit that Bynum is more on a level of an Andrew Bogut than a Howard or Yao. Until he shows he is better than those two, Bynum is a 2nd tier center at best, not the next great center as you so adamantly proclaim him to be.

edit: and again, your same poll posted on a site that is not by and for Laker homers:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 01:16:29 PM by Turf Hitta »

smegma

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2008, 01:16:56 PM »
My p.e. teacher in AZ was called Miss Oden. She was a bitch, but she was hot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2008, 02:02:09 PM »
Fair enough...

But then by that same logic you need to go ahead and admit that Bynum is more on a level of an Andrew Bogut than a Howard or Yao. Until he shows he is better than those two, Bynum is a 2nd tier center at best, not the next great center as you so adamantly proclaim him to be.

edit: and again, your same poll posted on a site that is not by and for Laker homers:

Sorry, but I currently wouldn't trade Bynum for any big in the league...I really do believe he's the center of the future, and Bogut is nowhere near that level.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2008, 02:20:24 PM »
Fair enough...

Sorry, but I currently wouldn't trade Bynum for any big in the league...I really do believe he's the center of the future, and Bogut is nowhere near that level.

Sorry, if you say Oden is all hype, then you must also say that Bynum is closer to Bogut than Howard. Its not all that much of a stretch to compare a 14 and 10 guy (Bogut) to a 13 and 10 guy (Bynum). Add in the fact that Bogut is proven more durable (which seems to be a big issue when you say how much of a bust Oden is going to be) than Bynum.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2008, 06:52:27 PM »
Fair enough...

Sorry, if you say Oden is all hype, then you must also say that Bynum is closer to Bogut than Howard. Its not all that much of a stretch to compare a 14 and 10 guy (Bogut) to a 13 and 10 guy (Bynum). Add in the fact that Bogut is proven more durable (which seems to be a big issue when you say how much of a bust Oden is going to be) than Bynum.

^Ouch! lol

i do believe Bynum has the potential to be a great big man in the league, but he can't be untouchable on the trade market.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2008, 07:21:14 PM »
Fair enough...

Sorry, but anyone who compares Bynum to Bogut clearly has no clue what they're talking about. Make Bynum the first option on the Bucks, and he'd be getting at least 20-13 every night. Please, stop making yourself look ridiculous.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2008, 07:22:17 PM »
but he can't be untouchable on the trade market.

That's where you're wrong... our management and coaching staff agreed that he was untouchable as soon as his flashes of excellence started becoming obvious.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2008, 09:22:42 PM »
Fair enough...

Sorry, but anyone who compares Bynum to Bogut clearly has no clue what they're talking about. Make Bynum the first option on the Bucks, and he'd be getting at least 20-13 every night. Please, stop making yourself look ridiculous.

says the guy who thinks Bosh is better than Howard.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2008, 05:11:37 AM »
^His overall strategy is to make players who take away attention from his Laker-Stars look worse than they are. Howard is currently considered significantly better than Bynum, but he wants Bynum to be the best center so he discredits Howard. Just like LeBron is the NBA player with the most attention and credit next to Kobe, so he has been like "T-Mac > James" to discredit James, as noone would now say T-Mac > Kobe since that nigga not only lost a decent back, but also his hype.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2008, 05:13:07 PM »
^His overall strategy is to make players who take away attention from his Laker-Stars look worse than they are. Howard is currently considered significantly better than Bynum, but he wants Bynum to be the best center so he discredits Howard. Just like LeBron is the NBA player with the most attention and credit next to Kobe, so he has been like "T-Mac > James" to discredit James, as noone would now say T-Mac > Kobe since that nigga not only lost a decent back, but also his hype.

you're paranoid and make absolutely no sense. Bosh is just as much an upcoming big as Howard is, you fucking genius. i never lie, i just simply tend to think Bosh has a better game than Howard, and there's nothing ridiculous about that...it's only ridiculous to think that's ridiculous.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2008, 07:39:27 PM »
KG > those 2 bitches together
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2008, 04:33:46 AM »

you're paranoid and make absolutely no sense. Bosh is just as much an upcoming big as Howard is, you fucking genius. i never lie, i just simply tend to think Bosh has a better game than Howard, and there's nothing ridiculous about that...it's only ridiculous to think that's ridiculous.

Yeah, and you also simply think that Gasol is better than KG, and that T-Mac is better than LeBron. You see things nobody sees. You're a true genius.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin