Author Topic: The OFFICIAL "How dumb are blond American chicks really ?"  (Read 460 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: The OFFICIAL "How dumb are blond American bitches really ?"
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2008, 09:30:42 PM »
After I IMed a girl that i thought was nice, and she didn't respond...i saw she kept posting pics of her ass in bikini (in public chat) so everyone could see her ass, and I understood she was a whore.

People told me I had to find her inner beauty, but everyone knows its impossible to find a girls inner beauty when she: 1) doesn't answer your IM and 2) posts pics of her ass in public to strangers...and then...this happens lol, and proves how stupid and naive blond American chicks are, or at least on IM roflmao, i call the bitch names...and at the end she forgives me and gives me a kiss hahaa!!:

(btw let this become the OFFICIAL "This is how dumb blond American bitches are", and post your funny stories or anecdotes about it!)

if foreign bitches like this, then damn, foreign girls are dumb bitches. you got pwn'd

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2008, 10:27:29 PM »
also, how dumb are iranian fucking foreigners?

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2008, 11:44:13 PM »
I'm happy that friends and enemies alike can come together, and collaborate on making someone feel like shit over the internet. I have faith in dubcc once again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2008, 12:42:07 AM »
i want the last minute of my life back....wtf was that shit?!?! If anything, that "dumb" blond got the best of u...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Prof@ssor

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2008, 01:59:43 AM »
You lost, homie. I'm just curious as to why you would put this up on a message board for people to ridicule you?

Well, even before that message i posted here, i was publicly very rude to her...and after i "apologized" she was so naive in my humble opinion, and instead of keep telling me to fuck off, she actually became a good friend of mine now. Dunno, i thought that was a funny story, if not, then my bad  :)

But i fully understand that from your point of view, especially if you take my apology too seriously, then i lost  ;D

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2008, 02:01:20 AM »
You lost, homie. I'm just curious as to why you would put this up on a message board for people to ridicule you?

Well, even before that message i posted here, i was publicly very rude to her...and after i "apologized" she was so naive in my humble opinion, and instead of keep telling me to fuck off, she actually became a good friend of mine now. Dunno, i thought that was a funny story, if not, then my bad  :)

But i fully understand that from your point of view, especially if you take my apology too seriously, then i lost  ;D

If she is a good friend now, why u making threads bout she a "dumb american bitch"?

Prof@ssor

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2008, 02:10:52 AM »

If she is a good friend now, why u making threads bout she a "dumb american bitch"?

Good friend to chat with, not a real friend....shes also not the only one with a low IQ, ive spoken to many BLOND american chicks and most of them dont know where the fuck France is for exmaple, and thats keeps surprising me!! I thought i wasnt the only one who experinced that!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The OFFICIAL "How dumb are blond American chicks really ?"
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2008, 02:18:20 AM »
lol..

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2008, 04:07:12 PM »
B.U.M.P.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2008, 01:31:24 AM »
Wow, ummmmm.  Probably just as dumb as any other girl from any other country.  No wait, I think there must be something about her hair color and nationality.  Shit....I think you've stumbled upon some great scientific anomaly that needs to be explored here!!!  Damn, fuck college, I need to come to this board more often.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup