Author Topic: T.I. - Paper Trail (OFFICIAL thread)  (Read 1015 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: T.I. Ft. The Dream - Like I Do (Prod. By Jazze Pha) Paper Trail?
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2008, 03:09:52 PM »
The Game - Superman off You Know What It Is Vol 5 biiitches

http://rapidshare.com/files/135628193/superman.mp3

http://www.zshare.net/audio/166819733bb28db2/

:o :o been waitin on this song...didn't check the westcoast section, didn't even know it was out! props Smoke. 8)

OchoCinco

Re: T.I. VIDEO: "Whatever You Like"
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2008, 12:02:03 AM »
that btich is fine but he coullda got a better video hoe to do the video...she looked hotter when she was in her burger jopint outfit

wrong thread my bad

nvm they are all one so it confused me

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: T.I. - Paper Trail (OFFICIAL thread)
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2008, 12:07:00 AM »
lol, wow i didn't notice they merged all of them into one thread. :D

OchoCinco

« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2008, 12:07:44 AM »
ye hah tripped me out for a sec

MediumL

« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2008, 01:24:48 AM »
god damn i just hear Wateva u like. That had me rofl TI singing, god damn that was a wack song. lol Hopefully he got more No Matter What type songs than songs like wateva u like lmao
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2008, 07:28:31 PM »
^ I also saw some similarities to that 2 pistols song 'She Got It', the restaurant scene, jewelery, and the merceds with the bow around it.
ain't really seen that video; hot song though
the vid is dope and get this... he shot the vid at his crib in l.a. no green sreen no rented shit. the only thing that didn't belong to him was the chick. the vid is hot. it definitely enhances the song. only the real can relate.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2008, 02:24:11 AM »
^ I also saw some similarities to that 2 pistols song 'She Got It', the restaurant scene, jewelery, and the merceds with the bow around it.
the vid is dope and get this... he shot the vid at his crib in l.a. no green sreen no rented shit. the only thing that didn't belong to him was the chick. the vid is hot. it definitely enhances the song. only the real can relate.
not at all.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2008, 02:46:11 AM »
not at all.
i said only the real can relate.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2008, 04:03:48 AM »
not at all.
i said only the real can relate.
so sure..