Author Topic: WHY IS THE WEST COAST NOT SHOWING SUPPORT FOR OMAR CRUZ ?  (Read 868 times)

Black Gloves

Re: WHY IS THE WEST COAST NOT SHOWING SUPPORT FOR OMAR CRUZ ?
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2008, 10:02:21 PM »
instead worryin bout his coast... he betta take notes from soulja boy...

like em or not.. that nigga got off his ass..went out n got his.. n didnt give a damn if his region supported em..days of fame bein handed to u overnite.. is done with..

betta get in kevin mchale mode.. n go hard in the paint.. n take what he want..

get off that laffy taffy shit...shit old.... them niggas did somethin omar didnt do.. they got they local djs to spin they shit...

out of town niggas jus join the bandwagon...

nigga just shut the fuck up will wit u with the whole "everything from the south is the best" shit.

this nigga talkin about rappers being fake but then he wanna co-sign Wayne ::)

fuck outta Soulja Boy is only big in the South..and wit lil kids cuz he came at the right time..you best believe dude aint relevant no more.

that was 1 hit wonder thing.

where is hurricane chris????? and the rest of em?

gone.

soulja boy is just a trend just like lil wayne.

wayne a trend.. but he been doin it since he was what 14.....n still relevant.....n he a trend.... ;)..

nigga mad kuz its the truth...our hustle go harder than yours...

yall new comers r vets 26-40 yrs old still tryin 2 get they foot in the game..

our young niggas got yall hurtin ... :o

you do now South aint the reason we livin right?

lol at this fool. He thinks South made everything..

Wayne was only relevant in the South until 2006 shut the fuck up

and if he was a rapper since he was 14 how was he a "suuuuuwooooop 5 star general blood"??

*lmao waits for another story he makes up" :-X :o

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2008, 10:05:51 PM »
his mixtapes can be downloaded on dubcnn go to the main page and use the search engine

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2008, 10:11:21 PM »

like em or not.. that nigga got off his ass..went out n got his.. n didnt give a damn if his region supported em..days of fame bein handed to u overnite.. is done with..

get off that laffy taffy shit...shit old.... them niggas did somethin omar didnt do.. they got they local djs to spin they shit...

nigga just shut the fuck up will wit u with the whole "everything from the south is the best" shit.

fuck outta Soulja Boy is only big in the South..and wit lil kids cuz he came at the right time..you best believe dude aint relevant no more.

gone.

wayne a trend.. but he been doin it since he was what 14.....n still relevant.....n he a trend.... ;)..

and if he was a rapper since he was 14 how was he a "suuuuuwooooop 5 star general blood"??

i aint into that gangbangin shit.. shit for queers.. so could careless.. but i know how them boys from hollygrove get down..

south made me..wayne was only relevant until 2006...wow.. u need to goutside n get away from ya keyboard folk.. u on that boo boo..

Mr. VIP

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2008, 10:15:53 PM »
I AINT REALLY FEELIN HIM TO TELL U THE TRUTH HE HAS A COUPLE COOL SONGS BUT HES NOT GOING TO GET THE BUZZ HE NEEDS TO DROP A ALBUM HE DOESNT HAVE THE LOOK OR PRESENCE OF A STAR..........

Black Gloves

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2008, 10:19:15 PM »

gone.

i aint into that gangbangin shit.. shit for queers.. so could careless.. but i know how them boys from hollygrove get down..

south made me..wayne was only relevant until 2006...wow.. u need to goutside n get away from ya keyboard folk.. u on that boo boo..

lol at this clown..wayne was just "one of the hot boys members"..okay i'll say since 2004-2005.

but he really got big in 06.

so explain his "suwoooop 5 star general" thing aint u the e-thug nigga that trna talk about whos fake and whos not?

yeah exactly bitch boy sit yo ass down and milk a cow or some country ass muthafucka ;D

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2008, 10:27:08 PM »

gone.

lol at this clown..wayne was just "one of the hot boys members"..okay i'll say since 2004-2005.

so explain his "suwoooop 5 star general" thing aint u the e-thug nigga that trna talk about whos fake and whos not?

yeah exactly bitch boy sit yo ass down and milk a cow or some country ass muthafucka ;D

far from a e-thug... u hold that title.. dont wanna take ya belt from u... 2 months over 800post full of e-thuggery.... now thats gangsta..

u the clown.. u been livin under a rock .....kuz wayne been doin it ...u can tell ya music game is limited....kuz he been killin it.. since 95...

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2008, 10:29:33 PM »

gone.

Wayne actually fell off b4 hurricane katrina when he was doing the hook on that song Birdman did.  He sounded like he was drunk with marbles or rocks in his mouth. 
This song. neck of the woods
And Fireman was overrated.  People was saying that song was great cause they felt sorry for Wayne's hometown.  I'm sure i'm not the only one who feels this way.

Black Gloves

« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2008, 11:01:16 PM »

gone.

far from a e-thug... u hold that title.. dont wanna take ya belt from u... 2 months over 800post full of e-thuggery.... now thats gangsta..

u the clown.. u been livin under a rock .....kuz wayne been doin it ...u can tell ya music game is limited....kuz he been killin it.. since 95...

yeah my music game is limited cuz Wayne got big in 04-05 :laugh:

lmao at this texas dude..shouldnt u be tellin us about some stories about Cash Money by now?

isnt it bedtime? maybe time for a quick bedtime story? ???

No Teflon

« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2008, 11:05:38 PM »
1) his voice is horrible, Sounds like Cookie Monstra

2) Everybody loved B Real, Aint nothing wrong with Latino, I'd say latinos get the most love, due to their culture and People

3)DUDE has no creativity, his shit aint catchy at all, that I hang with my dogs sounded like something a 40 year old ugly ass, non pussy getting gangbanger would listen to...

i will still support Omar, Becoz i love latinos and i am brown, thou i aint mexican

SCAVENGER

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2008, 11:49:58 PM »
 8)

SCAVENGER

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2008, 01:34:16 PM »
1) his voice is horrible, Sounds like Cookie Monstra

2) Everybody loved B Real, Aint nothing wrong with Latino, I'd say latinos get the most love, due to their culture and People

3)DUDE has no creativity, his shit aint catchy at all, that I hang with my dogs sounded like something a 40 year old ugly ass, non pussy getting gangbanger would listen to...

i will still support Omar, Becoz i love latinos and i am brown, thou i aint mexican

1 ) omar cruz is the voice of L.A.

2 ) LATINOS across the map got love for o.c.

3 ) very creative dj skee & felly fel seem to think so.

SCAVENGER

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2008, 10:31:31 AM »
 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2008, 10:36:11 AM »
I mean im not sayin gangsta is the only way to go but gangsta rap isnt dead, and thats what people want but arent gettin
he dropped i hang wit my doggz which is a banger but really thats been his best all around tracc IMO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

SCAVENGER

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2008, 02:43:51 PM »
listen to omar cruz feat the game : gangzta music

SCAVENGER

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2008, 10:08:52 AM »
 8)