Author Topic: 2pac - Out On Bail (Remastered Demo) Now For Sale!!  (Read 1053 times)

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2pac - Out On Bail (Remastered Demo) Now For Sale!!
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 11:03:18 AM »
INSIDE DEATHROW VOL 2 Coming Tonight!

Whats the tracklist

D-Stress

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 11:50:21 AM »

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 12:48:38 PM »
Great Quality Overall....

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 02:58:52 PM »
meaning a couple common shits and the rest is radio quality.  i had a friend order and i will be posting up waves whenever the fuck that fat shit fag ships the cd.  fat back hair having balding shit fag with a 56 inch waistline.  fucking shit fag fat shit son of a faggot.  cock balls cock balls.

ShortyoIsObese

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 03:03:53 PM »
meaning a couple common shits and the rest is radio quality.  i had a friend order and i will be posting up waves whenever the fuck that fat shit fag ships the cd.  fat back hair having balding shit fag with a 56 inch waistline.  fucking shit fag fat shit son of a faggot.  cock balls cock balls.
very true. the quality is compareable to shortyo's penis length = in other words, not very good. when will this fat mcdonalds slave understand to call it quits? oh wait, cardiac is imminent. fat blubber walrus cock stain.

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2008, 03:07:23 PM »
LoL, I Will Tell You This It's The Way You're Supposed To Sell Your Shyt From The Jump...That Way Shyt Like This Won't Happen To Your Dyke Or Fat Azz Dumb Bitch....Listen And Learn Muthafucka And Don't Cheat Your Costumers Paki Biatch, Ohh Yea Say Wassup To That Iowa Pranksta Partner Of Yours Bitch LoL.......  
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 03:09:47 PM by StillRize »

ShortyoIsObese

• Lil Geezy

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2008, 03:12:11 PM »

what?

ShortyoIsObese

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2008, 03:12:37 PM »
LoL, I Will Tell You This It's The Way You're Supposed To Sell Your Shyt From The Jump...That Way Shyt Like This Won't Happen To Your Dyke Or Fat Azz Dumb Bitch....Listen And Learn Muthafucka And Don't Cheat Your Costumers Paki Biatch, Ohh Yea Say Wassup To That Iowa Pranksta Partner Of Yours Bitch LoL.......  
gabriel dominguez likes cock up the ass then mouth.

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2008, 03:15:37 PM »
this is how you get e coli :(

ShortyoIsObese

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2008, 03:19:21 PM »
if you already have aids like poor filthy immigrant named gabriel, what is there to lose? nothing, i repeat nothing you filthy cuban gabriel homo faggot.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2008, 03:21:13 PM »
Don't Take It Personal Farmer Boy & Canadian Dyke Hoe, LoL....Postin My Pic Won't Affect My Gangsta Trick, Try Again A LiL Harder Bitchez LoL...
BTW How R Sales These Dayz LoL....Hey Hows Daddy Doin Farmer Boy LoL...

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2008, 03:23:33 PM »
LEAKED!!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/16885542e0fbabf3/

thanks to StillIRise for hopping the border illegally with the cd and sending it up north!!!!
LoL, Watch The Next Release, If You Were Scared Your Degraded One Nation CD Was Gonna Be Leaked Just Watch....