Author Topic: 2pac - Out On Bail (Remastered Demo) Now For Sale!!  (Read 1054 times)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2pac - Out On Bail (Remastered Demo) Now For Sale!!
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2008, 04:45:55 PM »
Mods please...

And Legendz you a cool dude but you should know better than this.
It's Just Some Good Clean Fun Homie, LoL They Just Can't Help Themselves Though They Keep Trying Man...

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2008, 04:49:08 PM »
It's Just Some Good Clean Fun Homie, LoL They Just Can't Help Themselves Though They Keep Trying Man...

It's not dude, You are not giving them a chance, You are too much of a hard opponent.  :bomb:

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2008, 04:55:35 PM »

It's not dude, You are not giving them a chance, You are too much of a hard opponent.  :bomb:
Im Not Concerned At All With It...This Is The Net Is Not Serious Enough To Upset Me

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2008, 04:56:29 PM »
Mods please...

you're just mad that you don't have a/c in your kilo2 sized 1 bedroom apartment.  the oranges get moldy so quick :(

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2008, 04:59:06 PM »
Mods please...

you're just mad that you don't have a/c in your kilo2 sized 1 bedroom apartment.  the oranges get moldy so quick :(
LoL, Right...

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2008, 05:07:39 PM »
Mods please...

Btw, How'z That Ugly Duck Looking Kid Of Yours Lee?  Kelly Must Be Like 500 Plus Pounds Now Ha....

Kameroti

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2008, 05:15:41 PM »
dont be fooled people thats not my cd... we shipped the cds today for people who ordered them kinda Imposable to have it the day i shipped it lol

anyway damn glit you look like a man i feel sorry for ever got to sleep with you you would leave any man confused

FuckKurupt

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2008, 05:25:42 PM »

anyway damn glit you look like a man i feel sorry for ever got to sleep with you you would leave any man confused

You my friend shouldn't be talking about sleep. I'm pretty sure your weight makes it impossible for you, to have a good night sleep.

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2008, 05:25:47 PM »
dont be fooled people thats not my cd... we shipped the cds today for people who ordered them kinda Imposable to have it the day i shipped it lol

dog, i live where others vacation!  can you understand that?  

step 1 - sell bootleg ass cd that you bought on ebay from faggoty ass gabriel dumbinguez the moist back
step 2 - make mad loot son!
step 3 - take every cent out of bank and make youtube video
step 4 - use $20 of this money to purchase clippers
step 5 - get dumbinican internet friend to come over and shave back
step 6 - apply rubber cement to size 20 balding head (robocop without the helmet?) and glue back clippings
step 7 - ball way too big homie
step 8 - get real drunk
step 9 - mutual masturbation
step 10 - experiment in oral with your internet friend, but it's not homo because you have a chunky arial font outlaw tattoo
step 11 - remain excessively fat and rejected by society at large for your extreme wigdom.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2008, 05:43:41 PM »

dog, i live where others vacation!  can you understand that?  

step 1 - sell bootleg ass cd that you bought on ebay from faggoty ass gabriel dumbinguez the moist back
step 2 - make mad loot son!
step 3 - take every cent out of bank and make youtube video
step 4 - use $20 of this money to purchase clippers
step 5 - get dumbinican internet friend to come over and shave back
step 6 - apply rubber cement to size 20 balding head (robocop without the helmet?) and glue back clippings
step 7 - ball way too big homie
step 8 - get real drunk
step 9 - mutual masturbation
step 10 - experiment in oral with your internet friend, but it's not homo because you have a chunky arial font outlaw tattoo
step 11 - remain excessively fat and rejected by society at large for your extreme wigdom.

Please Stop Watching So Many Movies, Iowa & Canada Must Be Boring As Fuck...And I Can't Blame You For Not Wanting To Fuck 500 LBS Plus Kelly But Wait You Almost Weight As Much As She Does LoL...Can You Even Reach Up To Fuck Her....Also Stop Eating Your Son's Food Muthafucka, Even The LiL Ugly Fuck Deserves Better Than TV Dinners...
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 09:32:12 PM by StillRize »

D-Stress

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2008, 06:23:47 AM »
lol @ bootleger wars ;D