Author Topic: China sucks  (Read 340 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
China sucks
« on: January 22, 2009, 04:08:04 PM »
Garnett named East All-Star starter

Even with the backing of his homeland of China, New Jersey’s Yi Jianlian couldn’t beat out Boston’s Kevin Garnett for the final Eastern Conference All-Star spot.

According to an NBA source, The Boston Globe has learned that Garnett was named one of two Eastern Conference All-Star forwards. While Cleveland forward LeBron James is presumed to be the other starter, the rest of the starting lineups for both the Eastern and Western Conference All-Stars will be announced by TNT at 7 P.M. Garnett, who was the leading voters among all All-Stars last year, is averaging 16.1 points and 9.2 rebounds for the defending champion Celtics. The 2008 all-NBA first team selection was picked as an All-Star for the 12th time.

Celtics Paul Pierce, Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo are Eastern Conference reserve candidates and the rest of the players will be named next Thursday.

Yi is averaging 10.5 points and 6.2 rebounds per game for the struggling Nets and seems more suited for a spot on the Sophomore team in the Rookie Challenge than an All-Star starting spot. But with lots of votes from China, Yi made a strong challenge to Garnett.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: China sucks
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 05:47:59 PM »
did anyone really think Yi was gunna make it?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 06:51:35 PM »
so youd rather see the integrity of the all-star game destroyed by having Yi play???

lolz
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 09:37:18 PM »
so youd rather see the integrity of the all-star game destroyed by having Yi play???

lolz
???

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 01:43:16 AM »
fuck china

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

'EclipZe

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 09:35:40 AM »
lol they got 1/6th of the population of the entire planet, the fuckers serves them right

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2009, 02:53:11 PM »
McGrady also didn't crack the starting line-up...China's REALLY fallin off. :-X