Author Topic: WHERE THE FUCKS EIHT @  (Read 987 times)

djlocskeet

Re: WHERE THE FUCKS EIHT @
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2008, 12:02:05 PM »
he's probably in compton.

probally not...

whos he gon hang wit....

your mum  ;)

MuM? get the fuck outta here you fuckin foreigner before I fuckin call Immigration bitch!

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2008, 12:18:04 PM »

[/quote]

Shut the fuuuck up man, you sound like a angry little bitch (COMPTONRIDA1) who recently got dumped by her boyfriend (eiht) because she (COMTONRIDA1) didn't give good blowjobs. Get over it already.
[/quote]

LIKE I SAY IF YOU WAS IN THESE SHOES.. YOU BE READY TO KNOCK DAT NIGGA TEETH OUT TOO..

Miez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2008, 04:25:34 AM »
he's probably in compton.

probally not...

whos he gon hang wit....

your mum  ;)

MuM? get the fuck outta here you fuckin foreigner before I fuckin call Immigration bitch!

wtf..

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 08:36:31 AM »
aint there no info on any new album or any info on the warzone.. did that warzone mixtape ever drop wtf is goin on all these hold ups
 ???

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 10:11:46 AM »
aint there no info on any new album or any info on the warzone.. did that warzone mixtape ever drop wtf is goin on all these hold ups
 ???

WHAT YOU THINK WUS GOIN ON...IF DA SHIT WAS COMIN..YOU WOULD HAVE HEARD SOME TYPE OF PROMO...SO I TAKE IT.. AINT SHIT COMIN OUT..THINK ABOUT IT.. WHOS GONNA TAKE THE RISK OF INVESTING ON A OLD ASS MULE LIKE EIHT.. THE NIGGA HAS NO DRIVE...

I THOUGHT WAR ZONE WAS DROPPIN THIS SUMMER.. WAS WAITIN ON IT..

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2008, 10:34:41 AM »
On some real shit, Eiht do seem like a shady ass nigga. And if he fucked up a whole money situation where other cats was suppose to eat, then he deserves to catch a few knuckle sammiches.

D-Stress

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2008, 10:44:40 AM »
LIKE I SAY IF YOU WAS IN THESE SHOES.. YOU BE READY TO KNOCK DAT NIGGA TEETH OUT TOO..
FOR WHAT?

DMAFT

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2008, 02:01:58 PM »
Squeak Ru's got him on his FATWORLD track "What U Sipp'On"

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2008, 02:06:42 PM »
Squeak Ru's got him on his FATWORLD track "What U Sipp'On"

shoot da link.. squeak ru be havin heat..i got him on some good footage..the night they album was released (rep yo set) i was gettin some f ootage of the rep yo set click..

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2008, 02:49:23 PM »
Yall should be ashamed of ourselves hating on a west coast artist.   Kill that BS    support the west.  Its only a hat.  In Boyz N the Hood, Ice Cube was wearing a Detroit Tigers hat, so whats the big deal.  That dude represents compton to the fullest.  He is a major key part of why compton is on the map of the eyes of the hip hop listeners.  It didn't matter if he went to Compton High or not, he is representing of the most represented cities in the country.  You have to give him some credit for that.   Support Eihthype
cheeeaaah!!!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2008, 05:04:09 PM »
cpt rida if you dont like eiht then thats fine dogg i can respect ya for puttin it down..... but i gotta say ima huge eiht fan i dotn care what hes doin ya dig all i know is.. that when im in my benz hittin the sts and i got section 8 or last man standing on its bangs..... ya dig... same as spice 1 peopel keep on tellin me hes fake well i dotn give a fuck cos spice is the g ya dig so ima keep on supporting mc eiht till my days is done... i like his style i like how he punked chomps of for wearing pink i like how he got a few shots in a g unit and theye dident retaliate.... ya dig and hes been doin it longer than you dog ya know since like late 80s hes been down reppin the same set you are mabe you should try to work it out cos the west dont need this beef right now.... ya dig

peace

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2008, 05:17:47 PM »
cpt rida if you dont like eiht then thats fine dogg i can respect ya for puttin it down..... but i gotta say ima huge eiht fan i dotn care what hes doin ya dig all i know is.. that when im in my benz hittin the sts and i got section 8 or last man standing on its bangs..... ya dig... same as spice 1 peopel keep on tellin me hes fake well i dotn give a fuck cos spice is the g ya dig so ima keep on supporting mc eiht till my days is done... i like his style i like how he punked chomps of for wearing pink i like how he got a few shots in a g unit and theye dident retaliate.... ya dig and hes been doin it longer than you dog ya know since like late 80s hes been down reppin the same set you are mabe you should try to work it out cos the west dont need this beef right now.... ya dig

peace

OK..I CAN RESPECT THAT..BUT CHECK THIS.. EVER HEARD OF A O/G GETTIN SMASHED ON..AND WHEN THE PEOPLE WHO WAS PUNKED BY THE SO CALLED O/G..FOUND OUT HE AINT AS HARD AS HIS IMAGE PORTRAYED..HE GETS BEAT ON...EVEN IF THEY WEAR PINK...AND IL TELL YOU THIS THOUGH..

WHAT YEAR DID EIHT START DISSIN PINK ?  (DIPSET)

AND WHEN DID HE DISS G UNIT ? (I MISSED DAT ONE)

AND I DO HAVE A COPY OF THE DIPSET DISS...AND SNOOP DOGG DISS..   :D OOPS DID I SAY THAT...  :-X

Okka

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2008, 05:34:24 PM »
AND I DO HAVE A COPY OF THE DIPSET DISS...AND SNOOP DOGG DISS..

Eiht dissed Snoop?

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2008, 05:39:02 PM »
AND I DO HAVE A COPY OF THE DIPSET DISS...AND SNOOP DOGG DISS..

Eiht dissed Snoop?

IT SLIPPED MY BAD...

ILL SEE IF I CAN FIND IT IN THE VAULTS...

GOTTA GET PERMISSION FROM FACTOR HOUSE FIRST..

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2008, 06:29:03 PM »
if youve been trying to fuck up eihts career for so long how come youre just now bringing out a snoop diss