Author Topic: All I gotta say is, fuck-a-job..  (Read 329 times)

Sikotic™

Re: All I gotta say is, fuck-a-job..
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 12:01:41 AM »
Nobody's gettin jobs right now so don't worry. And yes, make shit up, The people hiring you don't make enough to check up on that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 04:35:24 PM »
you gotta be persistent, well spoken, and have a good looking resume. make some shit up if you have to. I've gotten hired before off resumes that were fabricated as fuck, just make sure they can't call a place to check.
what ever you do my nigga dont follow this crackers advice. he is white so he can afford to do that type of shit. imagine if jobs started catching your Black ass fabricating on shit........ its bad enough this society got a fucked up view from us to begin with. SO EYE REPEAT NO FABRICATING! HE IS WHITE AND YOUR NOT. you just have to work extra hard and their aint nothing wrong with that.

next hit up a temp agency they can find you jobs that pay decent. hit up the mall etc you know all the spots............but dont forget to at least look presentable even if you just picking up a application. You know button shirt, khakis, dress shoes ( church shoes)<NO FORCES> a belt..........and most important dont be rolling with ya niggas.... roll solo. when eye was young lookin for work eye like hands on shit..........  you hit up the classifieds? get at me nigga
I did look up in the classifieds and followed up to some of them, but some people act madd rude, I don't know.

The mall is the 1st places I went, esp. places that appealed to ya know...Footlocker, Champs, etc. Urban clothes stores, even talked wit the manager at Finishline but I was wit somebody and the nigga was answering questions for me, so ya know, didn't quite work out. So I hear what u sayin' there.

Temp agency? Propz! I'll def. look into that.

AND PROPZ to all in the thread. Ya'll good people! Good lookin' out on the advice niggas!

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 05:32:12 PM »
Yeah what Job said was right, make sure you're at least...presentable, in a good way when you hand in your resumé/CV to a shop...

I understand the struggle of getting a job big time, but overtime it feels good to see experiance is built up and added to the list.

I've gone from Mcdonalds > Poundland > CeX > Next.

By the way, i thought QuietTruth was 17/18?
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

h2k4

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 06:26:34 PM »
you gotta be persistent, well spoken, and have a good looking resume. make some shit up if you have to. I've gotten hired before off resumes that were fabricated as fuck, just make sure they can't call a place to check.
what ever you do my nigga dont follow this crackers advice. he is white so he can afford to do that type of shit. imagine if jobs started catching your Black ass fabricating on shit........ its bad enough this society got a fucked up view from us to begin with. SO EYE REPEAT NO FABRICATING! HE IS WHITE AND YOUR NOT. you just have to work extra hard and their aint nothing wrong with that.

next hit up a temp agency they can find you jobs that pay decent. hit up the mall etc you know all the spots............but dont forget to at least look presentable even if you just picking up a application. You know button shirt, khakis, dress shoes ( church shoes)<NO FORCES> a belt..........and most important dont be rolling with ya niggas.... roll solo. when eye was young lookin for work eye like hands on shit..........  you hit up the classifieds? get at me nigga
I did look up in the classifieds and followed up to some of them, but some people act madd rude, I don't know.

The mall is the 1st places I went, esp. places that appealed to ya know...Footlocker, Champs, etc. Urban clothes stores, even talked wit the manager at Finishline but I was wit somebody and the nigga was answering questions for me, so ya know, didn't quite work out. So I hear what u sayin' there.

Temp agency? Propz! I'll def. look into that.

AND PROPZ to all in the thread. Ya'll good people! Good lookin' out on the advice niggas!

Once you get that job at Footlocker or Champs, hit me up so I can get a discount, lol.

Seriously though, just be patient and a job will come to you.  Make sure you go in some decent clothes and not in a fitted hat with some baggy ass jeans and a throwback.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 06:40:46 PM »
what i find to be very important...i try to look at things from the point of view of the interviewer.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 03:37:16 AM »

stop talking like a new york nigga you south jersey suburbanite  :P
you cant fool me with that backwards ass logic.......
you will follow victim to my white trickery........
*waves hand slowly in front of face*

LMFAO

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2008, 07:51:54 AM »
hey, i hate cali these dayz...like someone said...there are hardly anyone hiring for careers....anybody thought of wanting to create a business?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2008, 03:51:07 PM »
hey, i hate cali these dayz...like someone said...there are hardly anyone hiring for careers....anybody thought of wanting to create a business?

exactly the reason i left cali...no good jobs.