Poll

?

PEDRO MARTINEZ
4 (40%)
SANDY KOUFAX
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: RND 1. DUBCC'S GOAT PITCHER: #5 PEDRO MARTINEZ VS #8 SANDY KOUFAX  (Read 99 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
1. Walter Johnson
2. Tom Seaver
3. Cy Young
4. Roger Clemens
5. Pedro Martinez
6. Satchel Paige
7. Randy Johnson
8. Sandy Koufax
9. Left Grove
10. old pete grover cleveland alexander

PEDRO MARTINEZ

SANDY KOUFAX

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OG Hack Wilson

Re: RND 1. DUBCC'S GOAT PITCHER: #5 PEDRO MARTINEZ VS #8 SANDY KOUFAX
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 04:57:08 PM »
Pedro put up his best years in Fenway in the steroid era

koufax? dodger stadium, pitcher ERA
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 09:02:02 PM »
pedro, but he's always injured that's frustrating. And fuck steroids with all the genetic manipulation they can pull now steroids are of the past. Let's have some anbolympic games that be funny with men running 100 m under 9sec

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 09:48:47 PM »
pedro, but he's always injured that's frustrating. And fuck steroids with all the genetic manipulation they can pull now steroids are of the past. Let's have some anbolympic games that be funny with men running 100 m under 9sec

pedro weights like 155 when he's wet and wearing boots

no steroids there

just a freak of an arm that burned out
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 02:48:56 PM »
The only reason why Sandy is winning is b/c he played in LA.  Lets say the Dodgers never left BK the people that voted for Sandy wouldn't vote for him.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 06:37:48 PM »
The only reason why Sandy is winning is b/c he played in LA.  Lets say the Dodgers never left BK the people that voted for Sandy wouldn't vote for him.

they'd say "Sandy Who?"

koufax is over-rated historically because of the park and time he played in, and the short amount of time he was on top (5 years)

pedro's top 5 seasons trump koufax's too.  unless you want a workhorse with a drastic dropoff in ERA+...

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 12:01:13 PM »
Sandy

DIP DIP SET SET