Author Topic: tinchy stryders doing alot right now  (Read 136 times)

da_notorious_mack

tinchy stryders doing alot right now
« on: August 09, 2008, 11:15:11 AM »
its either him or chipmunk that will be the next artist to blow from the grime scene

personally prefer stryder....the new single is hella fuckin catchy

and 1xtra are playin it pon the hour daily which never hurts

same age as soldja boy as well LOL

stryderman

breathe

wardy

Re: tinchy stryders doing alot right now
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 12:19:17 PM »
His album Star In The Hood made a good impact aswell, deffo worth checking out if anyone hasn't heard it, as for chipmunk he seems to be everywhere atm and N-Dubz seem to be gettin major play aswell
WWW.MJTKFS.COM

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 06:10:27 PM »
Fuck N-Dubz with a capital F.

But back on topic, it looks like a couple of Grime artists are finally picking up the electro themed music + catchy Grime Bars are a serious combination to work with during the summer time.

Wiley - Wearin' My Rolex

Skepta - Rolex Sweep

Tinchy Stryder - Stryderman

Dizzee Rascal - That dance with me tune

Who else am i missing?  :laugh:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 11:56:32 AM »
Fuck N-Dubz with a capital F.

But back on topic, it looks like a couple of Grime artists are finally picking up the electro themed music + catchy Grime Bars are a serious combination to work with during the summer time.

Wiley - Wearin' My Rolex

Skepta - Rolex Sweep

Tinchy Stryder - Stryderman

Dizzee Rascal - That dance with me tune

Who else am i missing?  :laugh:

stryderman is cool.

Why the hate for N Dubz ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 06:43:12 PM »
I've always hated their music, it doesn't sound like Grime/it ISN'T grime well and truly in my eyes.

You know those sets like on Fuck Radio parts 1 - 5, old Logan Sama shows, big westwood freestyles, with the right instrumentals and flow/topic to go with it, that feels like Grime at its best.

N - Dubz has always been a mainstream you can play in your car and not worry about language kind of music, when's the last time you heard them clashing other MC's/going to drop freestyles.

And the bitch needs a slap in general 'cause shes not here making me a sandwich like she should be :)
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 12:37:09 AM »
^^^co-sign...i aint gunna lie tho there 1st song was catchy

nanaaaa niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ;D

oh bedford speakin on "fuck radio" u see the thread i made??the dvds leaked

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 06:04:02 AM »
fuck radio  vvvvvvvv

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=189844.0

i love the little battle with chipmunk and lil nas on this

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 12:46:01 PM »
I've always hated their music, it doesn't sound like Grime/it ISN'T grime well and truly in my eyes.

You know those sets like on Fuck Radio parts 1 - 5, old Logan Sama shows, big westwood freestyles, with the right instrumentals and flow/topic to go with it, that feels like Grime at its best.

N - Dubz has always been a mainstream you can play in your car and not worry about language kind of music, when's the last time you heard them clashing other MC's/going to drop freestyles.

And the bitch needs a slap in general 'cause shes not here making me a sandwich like she should be :)

to be honest ive never considered them grime, maybe thats why they dont bother me plus there pretty catchy.

I think they have the right idea when it comes to breaking the mainstream unlike a lot of uk grime and hip hop artists who are never really gonna appeal outside of there core fan base.

it seems like they have been putting in work for a while though, this vid they look real young

My mate saw the white dude in tesco a few months back, said he had a fine girl on each arm lol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/zfjTcgxZbbE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/zfjTcgxZbbE</a>

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 01:25:08 PM »
kuruption out of interest what u think of chipmunk?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 01:41:57 PM »
kuruption out of interest what u think of chipmunk?

This is the first ive heard from him, i dont really follow grime that closely but going off that vid if im honest i wasnt that impressed.

Mainly due to the lyrics, to me there is no substance, he aint really saying anything .

It seems like a lot of grime artists put flow over substance where i personally prefer it the other way round.

Have you head of F Tizzle ? My bro was in the same class as him at school.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 02:03:52 PM »
well he has better songs than that thats just the one i tend to hear people play

im not a fan of any of his songs for the same reason i dont like n dubz

but to be fair he does usually come correct on sets and the odd song

but everyone thinks he's next to blow :-\

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 02:11:09 PM »
well he has better songs than that thats just the one i tend to hear people play

im not a fan of any of his songs for the same reason i dont like n dubz

but to be fair he does usually come correct on sets and the odd song

but everyone thinks he's next to blow :-\

judging off that id be suprised but all you need is one hot song now a days and you have a chance.