Poll

Do we want a DJ free Ya Boy & Crooked I mixtape?

No
Yes
I don't care
Eff mixtape DJ's in general

Author Topic: Do we want a DJ free Ya Boy & Crooked I mixtape?  (Read 289 times)

smegma

Do we want a DJ free Ya Boy & Crooked I mixtape?
« on: August 11, 2008, 04:25:37 AM »
I just saw this posted. This Ya Boy/Crooked I mixtape is something for the FANS and what do we get? We get an attention whoring DJ who wants his name tagged all over the mixtape. This is some wack shit from Ya Boy, Crooked I and the involving DJ.

I was with YB last night in the studio with our engineer talking on the phone to Sept. 7th and IT IS FOR WESTERN HOSPITALITY 10 , YB even did the drops for it last night

P.S. If this turns out to be some pointless compilation type of mixtape that is hosted by Ya Boy & Crooked I, I take my words back.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do we want a DJ free Ya Boy & Crooked I mixtape?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 04:51:50 AM »
Having an untagged/dj free crooked i./ya boy tape is like having a postive thread response from smegma....it'll nevaaaa happen jack!!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 05:14:08 AM »
Yes I do want a DJ free mixtape from YB & Crooked but let's face it, we ain't gonna get it.

smegma

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 06:54:22 AM »
Having an untagged/dj free crooked i./ya boy tape is like having a postive thread response from smegma....it'll nevaaaa happen jack!!

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=190035.new#new :-*

In a thread about a real artist ;)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 07:15:45 AM »
lmao how do you expect to get a mixtape without a dj with crooked i's credentials

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

smegma

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 07:21:06 AM »
lmao how do you expect to get a mixtape without a dj with crooked i's credentials

That DJ Skee mixtape of his got out there in its original form (the version that was sent to Skee to put his tags over).

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 07:30:29 AM »
I doesn't bother me if they want to shout out their names and play the gun reloading sound in the beginning of the song. I voted "I don't care". Perhaps I have not heard bad mixtape DJing yet.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 12:42:34 PM »
smegma your kiss is my drug.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 01:22:22 PM »
i dont really rate ya boy so to be honest im not overly bothered

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 01:50:38 PM »
I doesn't bother me if they want to shout out their names and play the gun reloading sound in the beginning of the song. I voted "I don't care". Perhaps I have not heard bad mixtape DJing yet.
co-sign, but the airhorns and gunshots can be annoying

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 02:09:50 PM »
I just saw this posted. This Ya Boy/Crooked I mixtape is something for the FANS and what do we get? We get an attention whoring DJ who wants his name tagged all over the mixtape. This is some wack shit from Ya Boy, Crooked I and the involving DJ.

I was with YB last night in the studio with our engineer talking on the phone to Sept. 7th and IT IS FOR WESTERN HOSPITALITY 10 , YB even did the drops for it last night

P.S. If this turns out to be some pointless compilation type of mixtape that is hosted by Ya Boy & Crooked I, I take my words back.

alright 1st of all digital product said that there are 4 exclusive tracks that are not on "bay area bully" which were sent to Sept. 7 <who is not an attention whoring dj....dumbass
2nd of all crooked i and ya boy are collaborating on idk how many tracks but there are a lot
3rd of all dont talk shit on september 7th hes the most consistent/one of the illest djs in the game bruh

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 04:19:36 PM »
Homie is about the music, not ego or any of that bullshit. All of the westcoast dj's are cool. They all do what they do and help push the new west machine.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 06:32:04 PM by simon »

Black Gloves

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 04:44:35 PM »

yeah that septebmer 7 dude homosexual. he just loves the attention on the tracks just like dj whoo kid.

dj skee = goat dj