Author Topic: Sons of Anarchy [FX]  (Read 1041 times)

The Watcher

Re: Sons of Anarchy [FX]
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2008, 12:18:54 AM »
yeah its been renewed for season 2
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 02:24:07 AM »
is anyone else still watching this show? it might be the only show on tv where every episode is better than the last

all this shit is gonna come to a head soon, opie has to find out about his wife bein taken out
- celph titled

- joe budden

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 02:43:19 AM »
I am, havent missed an episode all season. I knew that fuckin van was gonna blow up, cant wait for next tuesday

The Watcher

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 03:45:26 AM »
next tuesday seems too far away

i think clay is gonna step down as head of the club, he's gonna be gettin pressure from everyone except opie
- celph titled

- joe budden

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2009, 04:31:21 AM »
next tuesday seems too far away

i think clay is gonna step down as head of the club, he's gonna be gettin pressure from everyone except opie

i cant see that happening.  theyll eventually find out about the rape and go ape shit on everyone, together.  

theyll be bumping heads for a while tho, i think.  

and shit, we still need to find out about the murder of jax father.  didnt clay kill him????

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

The Watcher

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 04:35:27 AM »
clay killed him
clay also gave the go ahead to have opie taken out, but they took out opie's wife instead

once the club finds out about those two, clay will be taken out. jax has already said he knows about opie's wife, so it can't be too far away now. either the club splits in two or it's over for clay
- celph titled

- joe budden

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 04:52:42 AM »
clay killed him
clay also gave the go ahead to have opie taken out, but they took out opie's wife instead

once the club finds out about those two, clay will be taken out. jax has already said he knows about opie's wife, so it can't be too far away now. either the club splits in two or it's over for clay

but if jax truly wants to protect the club, that opie situation wont help none.  if he has held onto it this long, i doubt he will talk about it.  its not all going to happen this season, but eventually clay will be taken out by jax. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Blasphemy

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2009, 08:39:51 AM »
I saw the first season when it came out, sadly I can't view the second cause I can't afford cable anymore, Hopefully I'll find it on Hulu (Basically how I watched Rescue Me).

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2009, 03:41:58 PM »
I saw the first season when it came out, sadly I can't view the second cause I can't afford cable anymore, Hopefully I'll find it on Hulu (Basically how I watched Rescue Me).

http://www.ninjavideo.net/cat/1827

here ya go my dude...if you prefer to download them, let me know, ill post up some links.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2009, 03:44:13 PM »
this show is now top 3 for me :bandit:

LOST, Dexter and Sons of Anarchy.  :bandit:

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2009, 05:36:29 PM »
this show is now top 3 for me :bandit:

LOST, Dexter and Sons of Anarchy.  :bandit:

I agree but you forgot Breaking Bad in your mix
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2009, 06:02:30 PM »
never seen breaking bad. 

Blasphemy

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 06:30:47 PM »

here ya go my dude...if you prefer to download them, let me know, ill post up some links.

Props  8)

Personally my top 10 would be this

1. Spawn the Animated Series (Check this shit, Its some Real Adult shit that makes R-Rated movies seem like pussy flicks)
2. The Shield - 7 seasons of pure gold, really showed how fucked up street life was and a pretty good ideal of how some cops think.
3. Nip/Tuck - May of bitch out last season with that Generic Phone call, but damn its dope as shit, and 4 some reason he girls seem extremely hotter then they are in RL
4. Sons of Anarchy - Really love this, Still have 2 See how Second season goes, but I'm feeling it.
5. Rescue Me - Harsh yet extremely funny, show makes you go from a comedy moment 2 a sad moment in like a instant and it does it so well.
6. Always Sunny - Lets face it Failure is amazing lol
7. American Gangster - Ving's voice is dope, and its a pretty good doc series.
8. Dirt - Honestly, this was amazing (also made me see how Sexy the bitch from friends could be). The Photographer was a pretty funny character, Wish they didn't cancel it.
9. Thief - This was dope and really made me see how good Andre was a good actor. I really wish they could of shown more of the destroyed area, Really had the potential 2 be a very touching series.
10. Over There - Just a fan of war media.  8)

This isn't including Mini-Series like Band of Brothers or other stuff. This is basically my top 10 selection.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 06:41:24 PM by Blasphemy »

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 08:59:18 PM »
never seen breaking bad. 
:o Shame on you. That show is the shit, cant wait for season 3

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2009, 01:29:37 AM »

Props  8)

Personally my top 10 would be this

1. Spawn the Animated Series (Check this shit, Its some Real Adult shit that makes R-Rated movies seem like pussy flicks)
2. The Shield - 7 seasons of pure gold, really showed how fucked up street life was and a pretty good ideal of how some cops think.
3. Nip/Tuck - May of bitch out last season with that Generic Phone call, but damn its dope as shit, and 4 some reason he girls seem extremely hotter then they are in RL
4. Sons of Anarchy - Really love this, Still have 2 See how Second season goes, but I'm feeling it.
5. Rescue Me - Harsh yet extremely funny, show makes you go from a comedy moment 2 a sad moment in like a instant and it does it so well.
6. Always Sunny - Lets face it Failure is amazing lol
7. American Gangster - Ving's voice is dope, and its a pretty good doc series.
8. Dirt - Honestly, this was amazing (also made me see how Sexy the bitch from friends could be). The Photographer was a pretty funny character, Wish they didn't cancel it.
9. Thief - This was dope and really made me see how good Andre was a good actor. I really wish they could of shown more of the destroyed area, Really had the potential 2 be a very touching series.
10. Over There - Just a fan of war media.  8)

This isn't including Mini-Series like Band of Brothers or other stuff. This is basically my top 10 selection.  ;D

I agrree with alot of those, havent seen half of them. But Niptuck, The Sheild, Sunny In Philly, Sons of Anarchy, Rescue Me, Pretty much evry show on FX, they been killing it. Even the Riches was good. Throw The Sopranos in there. Ive caught little scenes of breaking bad, and it did look really good, might have to give it a rent or somthing