Author Topic: Funny Thing That Cube Smashed Daz  (Read 898 times)

ABN

Re: Funny Thing That Cube Smashed Daz
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2008, 05:15:08 AM »
Revenge Retaliation Get Back was a very weak album IMO. and Straight Outta Compton,Bow Down,AmeriKKKa´s most Wanted,Lethal Injection,Death Certificate and The Predator are just as good as the albums Daz have been apart of. but it´s pretty easy to be a apart of a good project when Dre is producing and when Dre´s not involved you got Kurupt writing your shit.

Sifo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2008, 11:30:55 AM »
and there was a 6 min freestyle he did with daz and soopafly where he fuckin kills it, i mean WOW!!! i can upload if u havent heard, his flow and lyrics are on point, and the Takeoff Freestyle on youtube, is AMAZING, 95 kurupt style, have you seen that? Dont sleep, the last year or so hes coming hard again, post dogg chit that is..

Could you please upload the freestyle?

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2008, 12:01:15 PM »
daz is a crackhead

welcome to dictums from yeeeaaaars ago  :sleep:

kuruptDPG

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2008, 12:05:42 PM »
i might get stick with this but wen u listen to ice cubes album, not all the traks are listenable, ther would be probs lik 4/5 u wont bump.

daz's retaliation, revenge and get back evry song is playable

D~Nice

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2008, 12:30:10 PM »
Alot of people may disagree with me, but Cube may be a West Coast heavywieght and one of the founders of hip-hop and all of that, but I don't believe he's ever made an album that comes close to being as great as...

Dogg Food and Revenge Retaliation Get Back  >>>>  Any Ice Cube album

But are you basing Daz's 1st album great because of his rhymes and beats or the 20+ guests he had on there? Same argument with My Homies from Scarface.

Johnny B

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2008, 12:48:41 PM »
Alot of people may disagree with me, but Cube may be a West Coast heavywieght and one of the founders of hip-hop and all of that, but I don't believe he's ever made an album that comes close to being as great as...

Dogg Food and Revenge Retaliation Get Back  >>>>  Any Ice Cube album

But are you basing Daz's 1st album great because of his rhymes and beats or the 20+ guests he had on there? Same argument with My Homies from Scarface.

honestly, the beats were nothing special. that album has no replay value for me.
the guest spots were the only thing good about that album.
R.A.W. was much better.

I wouldn't call it better than any of Cube's best albums tho.
Dogg Food I could see. that's a classic.