Author Topic: "It could be worse" new England fans  (Read 618 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: "It could be worse" new England fans
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2008, 08:16:28 PM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 08:04:59 PM »
And now 1 of the Pats players has went off on the chowds.  For leaving the game earlier & booing.  Spoiled bandwaggoning fans.  Couldn't hear what dude said cause  it was staticly.  That's what the chowds get for acting like they won 5-20 super bowls in a row.  Plus them losing in the super bowl.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2008, 09:18:26 PM »
And now 1 of the Pats players has went off on the chowds.  For leaving the game earlier & booing.  Spoiled bandwaggoning fans.  Couldn't hear what dude said cause  it was staticly.  That's what the chowds get for acting like they won 5-20 super bowls in a row.  Plus them losing in the super bowl.
ellis hobbs??

the local clowns on steven king's sports station up here, wzon, were talking about him calling out ppl for leaving early

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens