Author Topic: Tim Lincecum is the best pitcher in Baseball  (Read 548 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Tim Lincecum is the best pitcher in Baseball
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2008, 05:42:01 PM »
Webb
Haren
Lincy

i think that'll be the 1-2-3 unless Johan has an awesome sept
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2008, 06:10:01 PM »
^^LMAO  at Haren over Lincy,  wtf ???  and Johan has been best in mlb over last 5 years but this year,  Lincy>>>>>>Johan  and its not close

DIP DIP SET SET

herpes

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2008, 10:04:39 PM »
^^LMAO  at Haren over Lincy,  wtf ???  and Johan has been best in mlb over last 5 years but this year,  Lincy>>>>>>Johan  and its not close

jesus shut the fuck up already, you're worse then a broad on her period

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2008, 12:20:34 AM »

Haren better then Lincy is obusrd. And Lincy is having a better year then Johan that cant be denied. Whats wrong with speaking the Truth?

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2008, 06:28:10 PM »

Haren better then Lincy is obusrd. And Lincy is having a better year then Johan that cant be denied. Whats wrong with speaking the Truth?

ever heard of a "track record"??

lincy's not even thru 1 full year in the bigs

he's not the next coming of christ, walter johnson or even mike mussina LOL
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2008, 06:35:54 PM »

Nah I agree tho I wouldn't called Lincy the best pitcher in baseball after one full season.  Though I think he is having the best season out of any starter in baseball this year.  I am just saying the way your boy spice comes off.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2008, 11:37:11 PM »

Nah I agree tho I wouldn't called Lincy the best pitcher in baseball after one full season.  Though I think he is having the best season out of any starter in baseball this year.  I am just saying the way your boy spice comes off.

Exactlty wat i said before. That was he was pitching the best. He needs another year or two like or close to this to be the BEST. LOL@ whoever said He wasnt gonna be as good as Mussina. Barring Injury hes gonna be better! And thats not taking anything away from Mike, but Pitchers like Lincy dont come around very often, who else throws a 97 mph 2 seam fastball

The Best of 3 Worlds

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2008, 02:01:24 AM »

Exactlty wat i said before. That was he was pitching the best. He needs another year or two like or close to this to be the BEST. LOL@ whoever said He wasnt gonna be as good as Mussina. Barring Injury hes gonna be better! And thats not taking anything away from Mike, but Pitchers like Lincy dont come around very often, who else throws a 97 mph 2 seam fastball

speaking of that, because of his delivery, i see this kid having some arm trouble in the future.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2008, 12:28:50 AM »

speaking of that, because of his delivery, i see this kid having some arm trouble in the future.

Nah, Arm problems usually start at a young age...Hes had no history of arm problems...

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2008, 09:53:42 PM »
5 IP 5 ER

i say Webb wins it

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2008, 09:58:02 PM »
^haha give me a break.  Lincy finally had a bad outing, it was bound to happen, Webb has had several outings like this lately, Tim is the best pitcher in NL period,  he got roughed up but like I said it was bound to happen because he had been perfect lately, Webb has had many starts like this lately.

DIP DIP SET SET

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2008, 10:16:44 PM »
can Lince reach 20?

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2008, 10:18:20 PM »
can Lince reach 20?

doesnt look like it now man.  I admit tonight wasnt good and hurt his chances but I still think he has a shot.  Even with this outing his ERA is still 2.60, much better than Webb's

DIP DIP SET SET

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2008, 10:20:36 PM »
^haha give me a break.  Lincy finally had a bad outing, it was bound to happen, Webb has had several outings like this lately, Tim is the best pitcher in NL period,  he got roughed up but like I said it was bound to happen because he had been perfect lately, Webb has had many starts like this lately.

he has had 2 horrible games back to back...since when is 2 "many"?

before his last 2 starts, he won 6 in a row, gave up 8 runs, struck out 37, and walked 9 in 47 innings...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 10:22:55 PM by The Wykid Won »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2008, 10:22:33 PM »
^^He also has a few bad starts right before the All Star game,  his ERA is 3.20,  that is a bit high to win the Cy Young IMO

DIP DIP SET SET