Author Topic: Wii Fit  (Read 304 times)

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
Re: Wii Fit
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2008, 04:42:25 AM »
Is Wii Fit, the actual "game/program" actually worth the money? I know that the board cost them something and is responsible for the price tag but I wondered about this:

If all the games that support the board end up sucking major ass then will I be pissed that I bought Wii Fit or is the game in itself actually worth the money?

Also, is the majority of the game made up by lame exercising or are there loads of mini games?

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008, 10:00:47 AM »
Is Wii Fit, the actual "game/program" actually worth the money? I know that the board cost them something and is responsible for the price tag but I wondered about this:

If all the games that support the board end up sucking major ass then will I be pissed that I bought Wii Fit or is the game in itself actually worth the money?

It's more for doing workingout dude..you dont get wii fit for playing games...you get it to move around lol. The games arn't bad like skiing and shit. I believe Wii Fit is worht the money if you're motivated to workout.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2008, 03:00:17 PM »
yeah just like daWappla i think this is too expensive, i can visit the gym for 5 months for that money lol

maybe if the price goes down... but it probably won't

juandoe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2008, 01:30:30 AM »
looks cool

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2008, 12:21:49 PM »
ea skate it coming oct 21st... looks like it'll shift a lot more wii fit's