Author Topic: Sly Boogy street album... WHEN?  (Read 1146 times)

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Sly Boogy street album... WHEN?
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2008, 04:00:35 PM »
first fuck tha industry
second its mainly sly's fault IMO
hes tryin to hard it seems like same wit jayo, crooked, kam and others
jus release quality muzik
fuck a mixtape
a mixtape aint shit these days
and then cats wonder why east/south have more buzz than us
fuckin rappers dont do shit
cant rely on snoop and his medicine

he too has the crooked I CURSE.....crazy skills, great freestyle, but can only release mixtapes. Sadly. cuz he had a goood buzz a couple of years ago, oh well.

meanwhile rappers with ZERO talent like "Soulja boy" are dominating the charts

go figure

nah fuck that yo....mixtapes now adays are better than fuckin albums. it seems like all these new albums suck or only have a couple nice tracks. im not talkin just about the west coast....im talking rap in general mixtapes are what the streets feed on ive heard countless people say mixtapes are starting to become nicer than albums and i fuckin agree.. haha it doesnt really have anything to do with sly boogy but im just sayin i like mixtapes

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2008, 04:04:49 PM »
nah what im sayin is again first and foremost fuck tha industry (thats been my movement for years,and it wont stop)
but mixtapes are a free gift, and will be given away
theyre bein given away by bishop, and even by the majors like 50

but you got these cats dependin on mixtapes
puttin in hours/days/months on a mixtape?

I mean its good, but to be waitin on a rapper, and then get a damn mixtape, then have to wait months/years for what?

first fuck tha industry
second its mainly sly's fault IMO
hes tryin to hard it seems like same wit jayo, crooked, kam and others
jus release quality muzik
fuck a mixtape
a mixtape aint shit these days
and then cats wonder why east/south have more buzz than us
fuckin rappers dont do shit
cant rely on snoop and his medicine

he too has the crooked I CURSE.....crazy skills, great freestyle, but can only release mixtapes. Sadly. cuz he had a goood buzz a couple of years ago, oh well.

meanwhile rappers with ZERO talent like "Soulja boy" are dominating the charts

go figure

nah fuck that yo....mixtapes now adays are better than fuckin albums. it seems like all these new albums suck or only have a couple nice tracks. im not talkin just about the west coast....im talking rap in general mixtapes are what the streets feed on ive heard countless people say mixtapes are starting to become nicer than albums and i fuckin agree.. haha it doesnt really have anything to do with sly boogy but im just sayin i like mixtapes
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2008, 05:45:40 PM »
^^ Big Hutch mentioned in his HHDX interview recently that he's fiending for a Crooked I album and that mixtapes are sort of a waste of time for him at this point in his career.

I'd say this also applies to Sly Boogy as well. Damn shame that these 2 can't get it together on the album release tip.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2008, 12:48:46 PM »
yeah but its their own fault
if others can do it, why cant they?

^^ Big Hutch mentioned in his HHDX interview recently that he's fiending for a Crooked I album and that mixtapes are sort of a waste of time for him at this point in his career.

I'd say this also applies to Sly Boogy as well. Damn shame that these 2 can't get it together on the album release tip.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.