Author Topic: Glasses Malone Presents: Monsters INK - The Album (Oct. 7th Digital Release)  (Read 706 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO..
WHY A DIGITAL ALBUM WHEN HE DIDNT EVEN RELEASE AN ACTUAL ALBUM?
THESE RAPPERS WILL BE NOTHING, NEVER WAS SOMETHING AND WILL DIE A FUCKIN NOTHING.
MIXTAPE ASS RAPPERS.

"Mixtape album, street album, digital album"-----------FUCK THAT FAKE SHIT.
RELEASE AN ALBUM AND THEN WE CAN TALK ABOUT SCENE, REPRESENTING AND HAVIN A PLACE IN TEH RAP-COMMUNITY.
FAKE ASS MOTHERFUCKERS NOWDAYS.
RAP GAME TODAY: SAME SHIT, DIFERENT MOUTH.NO ALBUMS, NO CREATIVITY, NO ORIGINALITY, NO POINT IN SONGS, NO MELODY IN MUSIC.

FUCK YALL.

it's just a digital album for the Halloween season...he's going to be doing these annually. the video for Haterz has just been released so efforts to push the album out are being done...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

djrazeone

• 'G'
LMAO..
THESE RAPPERS WILL BE NOTHING, NEVER WAS SOMETHING AND WILL DIE A FUCKIN NOTHING.
MIXTAPE ASS RAPPERS.

RELEASE AN ALBUM AND THEN WE CAN TALK ABOUT SCENE, REPRESENTING AND HAVIN A PLACE IN TEH RAP-COMMUNITY.
RAP GAME TODAY: SAME SHIT, DIFERENT MOUTH.NO ALBUMS, NO CREATIVITY, NO ORIGINALITY, NO POINT IN SONGS, NO MELODY IN MUSIC.

FUCK YALL.

it's just a digital album for the Halloween season...he's going to be doing these annually. the video for Haterz has just been released so efforts to push the album out are being done...

also i think its gonna be a region release only for available copies in available stores....and different people keeps telling me this street album is banging

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO..
MIXTAPE ASS RAPPERS.

FUCK YALL.

also i think its gonna be a region release only for available copies in available stores....and different people keeps telling me this street album is banging

yeah...there will only be a limited amount of physical copies available.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
LMAO..
MIXTAPE ASS RAPPERS.

FUCK YALL.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/o5-TUX0bVv0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/o5-TUX0bVv0</a>

The Watcher

looks like glasses is modelling his career after crooked
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

D-Stress

^^ yeah..all that mixtape shit dont get him far..people need real albums.

Someone said it would be available in hard copy but there would be very few available from his site. What happened to the Fuck G Malone project?

smegma

November 18? That's very far away. I had my doubts about this deal from the moment they made it public and I'm still not convinced.

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
I'm convinced about it now. After seeing the haterz video. Looks like the promo and marketing is there for him.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO..
MIXTAPE ASS RAPPERS.

1.malone already has more money than u will ever have even if you're reaching the age of 300 years
2.FUCK YOU for askin dumb questions in every god damn thread.
3.you thought pac was a blood.. so um yeah do i need to add anything else?
you're a NOBODY and you'll die as a NOBODY.

:-*
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!