Author Topic: Crooked I: “None Of The West Coast OGs Do Shit”  (Read 926 times)

Soopahigh

Re: Crooked I: “None Of The West Coast OGs Do Shit”
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2008, 03:32:48 AM »
didn't realise there was so much hate towards the great crooked  >:(

most of the haters are big Snoop fans or just groupies ;D they don't ride w/ Crook cuz Snoop don't ride with Crook...sad shyt but it's true...Crooked could have 10 classic albums under his belt n theyd still have somethin to bitch about. I could care less though, I'm coppin that B.O.S.S. album this year!! and so will every one of u haters!! Hahaha!

I don't think that's the case at all.  People are just tired of being told, "Yeah my album is coming (insert month & year)" and never seeing any product.  He needs to just sit down and stop blaming the "OG's" because they're not puting him on.  He claims he's a BOSS, well then why does he need someone elses help?  Crook has not shown that he can make any album material aside from maybe that "N.W.A." song or "Still Bossin".  He's great at putting out mixtapes but that's it.

you have a point here...

Black Gloves

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2008, 03:43:48 AM »
"they say croooked how are u new west? i dont understand u. because i reinvented the west. thats why its brand new"
straight from crookeds blessed mouth telling u fuckin faggots why hes the new west.

shut the fuck up who cares if he has an album hes still way fuckin better than gayme and any other west coast rapper....i think rappers are just scared to collab with him cuz he rips they fuckin beats to shreds with incredible lyrics......yall sick of him bitching?????

IM SICK OF YALL BITCHINNNNN

stfu grow up....and stop dickryding game so much and yall might be okay

LMAAAAAAAAAO

how did u turn this into a Game discussion?

HAHAHAHAHA

this is about Crooked I..and somehow you're sayin that people who're frustrated with Crooked I complaining is on Games dick? that shit doesnt even make sense you senstive ass mufucka. Aint like they beefin or nothing.

and im tired of people sayin "____ >>>> game/snoop/jay rock etc etc etc".....we are tired of waiting on crooked i. u fuck boy if theres anyone dickridin its u cuz u sayin "who cares if he dont have a album out" thats some homo shit.

and people enjoy Games music..what they aint allowed to cuz Crooked I is better?

man get a grip you cracker ass honky acting tough.

While you'll be waiting for Crooked I's album 10 more years..we'll be enjoying albums from SNoop, Game and all the other cats.

This is not about talent. How the fuck did his white boy turn this into a Game discussion???

And people always wanna say "people dont like Crooked cuz they on Snoops dick", "oh people dont like Spider cuz they on Games dick" man shut the fuck up.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 03:45:51 AM by Tha Shiznit »

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2008, 03:48:23 AM »
If you are in the game for 10 years and don't even drop one album, who are you to judge?
And don't tell me that it ain't crookeds fault. He thinks too much of himself and propably has 10 times more demands for the distribution deals than he should have...for fucks sakes release it underground or do something, you ain't gonna sell a mill even if you waited more years than Dre has beats in his vaults.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I:
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2008, 04:18:34 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

la.shine

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2008, 04:25:51 AM »
this nigga is dumb as fuck

1)Get Signed/

2)have A Label Invest Money into your project For Radio Play(Learn From Game, Been Quiet Since 2007, Came back with Pain, Dope Boys, My Life, Big Dreams and Getting Spins all over TV, Radio and I Tunes)

3)When U accomplish 1,2, Make a record thats worth Playing on the Radio,

4)Promote It

5)Than we Can Talk..

Untill Than, Wtf Does he expect Niggaz to Do? Pay Radio stations for his single?

His shit is Hot Trash, cant Relate to any of his songs, Bunch of metaphors.Its Sick? But Do We Care for that shit?

None of the Rappers can make a record that people like, Nerds on the Forums say this and that, but radio audience is diff...Learn From Game,

W

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2008, 05:03:10 AM »
if hes concernin it to himself, then hes right.

Lazar

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2008, 05:05:54 AM »
Is anybody really interested in his album anymore?

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2008, 05:48:13 AM »
1.CROOKED IS RIGHT NONE OF THE OG´S DONE SHIT FOR THE NEW WEST.
2.CROOKED IS NOT DISRESPECTIN THE OLD WEST,CAUSE HE RECORDED "RESPECT YOUR OG´S"
3.THAT´S REAL FACTS.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2008, 06:28:46 AM »

Not really. When it drops, it drops. Gonna check it like Detox but you can't wait for it.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2008, 07:22:02 AM »

nope

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2008, 08:21:59 AM »
so tell me why this 40 year old virgin Crooked think he's apart of the new west when he started rapping most the OGs were still in diapers
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

legodikj

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2008, 08:50:32 AM »
Listening to Crooked I, one would be fooled that he got things cooking in the kitchen and everything going good for him. He is always shouting C.O.B, i quess it translates to Circle Of Bosses. So if his word is the bond then nigga should'nt be having problems fulfilling all these promises he has been making over the years. If his surrounded by Bosses "and matter of fact he claims to be the real Boss" his actions should be proof to this effect. But this not the case at all. So, what is his jibe about then?

I guess real Bosses do not struggle to put their music out and do not depend on others to facilitate the processes that they endure to put their music to the audience out there. If he is the real Boss, he cannot be blackballed by Snoop Dogg and others that he claims are out to frustrate his ambitions and carrier. What type of Boss is Crooked I then. Stop waiting for the next man to put you on nigga.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2008, 09:11:12 AM »
half the west o.gs fuxx with snoop

crook made his own bed

aint like suge put a gun to his head and made him diss snoop

then again... ;D